Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

These Nank posts about him going big aren't helping my trade decisions this week!! I'm looking at my Rough spot and feeling inadequate compared to Nanking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope all my fringe rookies get named, except for Florent, so my decision of who to trade out is easy

I'm expecting some aids s**t though where I have to make a decision, which will be inevitably wrong

mail is one change for Port

Hartlett IN
not sure who is out

Pittard returning via SANFL, which shows supreme confidence in our back 6/7. taking it that Houston survives and possibly Amon out

Who goes when Pittard is back? Can't see who they take out before Houston.
in 2014, Pittard would have been straight back in, but now we have depth, he isnt.

want to see him play an outstanding SANFL game before he comes back in.

Houston or Eddy would be the unlucky ones for Pittard, most likely Houston

although, HH or Westhoff could drop out for Pittard. Got to reward form and HH isnt playing all that well

in 2014, Pittard would have been straight back in, but now we have depth, he isnt.

want to see him play an outstanding SANFL game before he comes back in.

Houston or Eddy would be the unlucky ones for Pittard, most likely Houston

although, HH or Westhoff could drop out for Pittard. Got to reward form and HH isnt playing all that well
Problem is one bad game and you're stuck with Houston worth $170k odd doing nothing but wasting a spot on your bench. Coupled with Eddy who could go too at any time, then that's two people not doing anything and not earning enough for a trade out.

Problem is one bad game and you're stuck with Houston worth $170k odd doing nothing but wasting a spot on your bench. Coupled with Eddy who could go too at any time, then that's two people not doing anything and not earning enough for a trade out.
very true. Id say if it was last year then grab Houston, but dont grab him now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back