Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This weekend looms as a make or break round for many. Plenty of trades involving ditching underperforming premos and failed mid pricers for a few guys who've had a massive first couple of weeks. Really looking forward to some carnage during the round and the regrets that follow.

I'm happy with my team but like many I'm tempted to get a couple of those on the bubble while I can. I don't have WHE, Oliver or Murphy but I've got the others worth chasing or keeping such as Marchbank, Witts, Sandi, Nank, Steele, Beams, O'Meara and all the right rookies.

It's highly unlikely Oliver or Murphy will be more than a M8 so i'm not burning a trade on them, especially when my most underperforming premo is Treloar. WHE is likely to generate some quick cash but my forwards are already stacked with Buddy, Dahl, Macrae, Nank, Steele and Rough. Rough and Steele are the worst of that lot but they're scoring okay and will go up in price anyway. If one of them is out this week, WHE is in. Not going to happen..

I'm keeping my 30 trades intact and hoping Rough and Steele go large and WHE doesn't. If not, there's always next week..

Last edited:
Problem is one bad game and you're stuck with Houston worth $170k odd doing nothing but wasting a spot on your bench. Coupled with Eddy who could go too at any time, then that's two people not doing anything and not earning enough for a trade out.

I'm probably not going to get Houston for this reason, but I can just see Port always having a player with an injury or poor form and Houston constantly being the 22nd man.
It'll be a year of fear.

I'm probably not going to get Houston for this reason, but I can just see Port always having a player with an injury or poor form and Houston constantly being the 22nd man.
It'll be a year of fear.
If Pittard is named along with him then he's a lock i reckon. Reckon he's a much better cash cow and on field scorer than Butler if he gets at least another month of games, otherwise we're in a chol hold with him.

Hartlett IN
Hombsch OUT

will be our change.

Jacko to play on Jerker if he plays. Dixon to relief ruck. Eddy survives
Inside goss?

Jasper will play surely? He breaks lines very unique, similar to JJ really

Problem is one bad game and you're stuck with Houston worth $170k odd doing nothing but wasting a spot on your bench. Coupled with Eddy who could go too at any time, then that's two people not doing anything and not earning enough for a trade out.

Same token, one(more) bad game from Pickett, and a bad game from Sheehan( in the 2's), you're stuck in the same boat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

inside goss from a poster on Port board who regularly gives us correct info, including last week

HH IN
Hombsch OUT
Actually stated on radio 5AA that Hombsch out for 3-4 weeks with a knee .....you'd think Houston will be safe

I Understand Pittard playing SANFL this weekend

Roughy will make his break even easily against the Suns.
Will increase his price this weekend.
Supercoach Scores predicting a $9K increase for Roughy, and $65K for Nankervis ......sorry i thought Roughy was dropping, but my point is still valid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back