Round 4 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
not only do we have Thursday night footy, we have Monday night footy!
NOW WE'RE GONNA HAVE TO WAIT TIL MONDAY NIGHT TO RAGE TRADE!!! :(

Those trading out Stewart for Newman will have to make the decision on Thursday night, without knowing if Stewart has made the team or not

I'm pretty sure the Monday teams are finalized on Saturday at 5pm (can anybody confirm this?)

glhf

Hannan to Newman.
Long round of football makes it hard to know which loopholes are available. Might have to be safe and Whack the VC on Dahl.

Its allover Twitter so it MUST be true :rolleyes:
Had a look at the Brisbane site - player recovery article .... they talked about 4-5 players & a quad cork to Gardiner ....but no mention on Beams ?

Hardly think where Brisbane are, there's any value in playing Cloke and dagger ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not only do we have Thursday night footy, we have Monday night footy!
NOW WE'RE GONNA HAVE TO WAIT TIL MONDAY NIGHT TO RAGE TRADE!!! :(

Those trading out Stewart for Newman will have to make the decision on Thursday night, without knowing if Stewart has made the team or not

I'm pretty sure the Monday teams are finalized on Saturday at 5pm (can anybody confirm this?)

glhf

But I traded out hibberd for newman :)

Thinking of trading Stewart to Newman??

Who's Stewart? That spuds been the **** out my team since one minute after open
Forgot he even existed :)
haha

yep, Newman looks a gem. Great short term JS and can find the ball, he'll be close to or more than $200k this week. Stewart also a chance to be dropped

According to Swans board/Tweets from Perth journos:
- Tippett is not in Perth and neither is Naismith:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
- Spud Sinclair is there :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
- Gary Rohan is over there :thumbsu:
- Brandon Jack is training with main group :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

From that I'd say that Foote and Dawson are most likely the ones going out, I cant see Darcy Cameron in any of the photos unfortunately (apparently Tippett and Naismith are a late chance to fly to Perth today)

Newman is in Perth too :)

Worst thing for the swans rookies they zero and 3.
Hard to keep playing those rookies beening winless,swans will bounce back jack.

Longmire will play rookies and persist with them if they do their job.

He had no problem playing a 20/30 gamer in Luke Parker ahead of Ryan O'Keefe in 2014

Ditto with Rampe in 2013, Cunningham in 2014, Hewett/Papley/AA/Naismith 2015

Newman got a game ahead of Laidler and will hold his spot, so will Florent and Hayward if they keep playing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back