Round 4 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry for he late check in peeps, just got back from long weekend and went down to the Deans Marsh/Birragurra area and had Feck all internet access ( I had to go to the General store to buy the Hun to get the match results and SC scores - no bullshit!) it was like the 1990s again.

Any way it was for the best because my team was RUBBiSH!!

Dropped about 2k places to the 7.7k mark.

Can't wait to get back to work tomorrow, clear my schedule and spend half my day on trades.

Sorry for he late check in peeps, just got back from long weekend and went down to the Deans Marsh/Birragurra area and had Feck all internet access ( I had to go to the General store to buy the Hun to get the match results and SC scores - no bullshit!) it was like the 1990s again.

Any way it was for the best because my team was RUBBiSH!!

Dropped about 2k places to the 7.7k mark.

Can't wait to get back to work tomorrow, clear my schedule and spend half my day on trades.
Nice area down there
Whereabouts did you stay?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well done. ditto, had a look but decided against him. still could be worth a trade in...
I didn't get him and I won't get him, only because there are so many stud premos who are about to bottom out that I want, but he'll still be only $430k or so, could be a great POD get

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back