Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 18, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton, Mount Buller Demons
You know the drill.

Feel free to make it easier on everybody by including RDT/AFL Fantasy before you start talking about whatever game it is.

AFL Fantasy:
Content with team expect Rohan, but have like $22k (had to make do an try get a good score after injuries last week)
RDT: 185k to spend, so probably get rid of Rohan for someone.

AFL Fantasy:

m.thomas to t.rockliff (not sure about trading m.thomas out just yet, but he is the worst of my mid pricers)

j.caddy to p.chapman

REMAINING SALARY: $44,937
TEAM VALUE: $11,440,498

The week after I am looking at downgrading hickey (he is on my bench at the moment) then upgrading one of my mid pricers.

Last edited:

Fantasy:
Need to downgrade someone to get a little more cash, not sure yet. Have currently gone Ambrose > Colledge, but know nothing of Colledge and just assuming that Ambrose was left out of the side because there is no longer a place for him. Have then gone Caddy > Merrett. Merrett looking great and should get a little bit of cash, Caddy just hasn't been performing and I'd rather jump on the midpricer who is making money for a faster premo transition.

RDT:
Playing either Rohan/Impey on the field, can't continue. Have gone Rohan > Fasolo for now, but I am not finalised on that yet.

Langford -> Mitchell
N. Jones/Dunstan/Shiels -> Abblett

Still need to decide on that last one but I'm thinking I'll most likely lose Jones because the other two are still making plenty of money.

Rohan or JK-H likely going, depends if either are named on field.

Can't decide to bring in Griffiths or Special K. Sheed > KK at the moment.

Have been surviving without Ablett up till now but last week really showed me up when nearly all premiums failed and the cheapies that have been propping me up with mid-range scores took a back seat as well. Bringing in Ablett and Mumford are what I need to do at the moment. Want to bring in Mitchell in the defence but I will need to wait for a bit more money from my cash cows before I can do that.

how do you revert trades? also how do you know your overall rank? all it tells me is my round 3 rank which is also equal to overall rank. unless round 3 rank does not equal weekly rank which is *ed.

I'm finding that there is no good value for downgrade targets.

Almost have to pick a player on debut. My rookies have more mooing to do before trading.

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how do you revert trades? also how do you know your overall rank? all it tells me is my round 3 rank which is also equal to overall rank. unless round 3 rank does not equal weekly rank which is ******ed.

Reverse trades button is in the trade screen, So click 'trade'

I'm finding that there is no good value for downgrade targets.

Almost have to pick a player on debut. My rookies have more mooing to do before trading.

Tell me about it... Is it just me or are the rookies making f*** all $$ this year?

The fact that a rookie only needs one game before a price rise is a right bitch, also.

I feel like it's harder to make cash this year.

Tell me about it... Is it just me or are the rookies making f*** all $$ this year?

The fact that a rookie only needs one game before a price rise is a right bitch, also.

I feel like it's harder to make cash this year.

You have to pick a rookie on debut and hope to hell they play 4 or 5 games. And if they are a high piced rookie it might only be a small amount of cash you make...at this stage anyway, while the cows are still mooing.

I am going to SHOCK THE WORLD when Cloke gets 130+ this week and I've traded Rohan out for him in RDT:

Watts > Kolodahsdhoweveryouspelljhisname
Rohan > Cloke

May have to reverse those trades, pending if Chappy is playing.

Fantasy:
Enright > Jaensch
And... keeping Rohan on my F6!!!

I've just said '* the logic of everything involved in DT' - this is either going to be ******* brilliant on my part, or very, very, very BAD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back