Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here goes Goddard with his pointing again. ******* sick of that campaigner. Not everyone else's fault which club you chose after bailing on St Kilda.

I'm probably the only person on this forum who will defend Goddard but there was a big rift between old stkilda boys and Watters.

He wants the best for his team but he spends way too much time blaming, would be unbearable for teammates

Here goes Goddard with his pointing again. ******* sick of that campaigner. Not everyone else's fault which club you chose after bailing on St Kilda.
Yet he's the highest SC scorer to 3/4 time .......does Goddard actually have an opponent ? .....if he does, he ignores him

Essendons entire gameplan seems to be based around how many cheap possessions Hurley, Heppel and Goddard can get.

How many times that half did they kick it back to Hurley in the square to allow Collingwood to push up.
Didn't want to pull the trigger and risk turning it over constantly with the Pies set up to stream through the middle

Essendon can't win playing this way though, they need to bottle it up and get repeat forward entries

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Devon has scored 1 ton in 5 games.

Ugh, what is it with all these forward 'premo' spuds? Billings, Petracca, Devon. Spuddy Lobb (omfg what was i thinking)

Meanwhile sexy Sicily scores but can't even stay on the park the stupid prick.
None of these were considered SC Premos, none.
Look at the SC Fwd selections and get back to me.

Grundy tonnes. First time all season both my rucks have tonned, it's a beautiful feeling :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back