Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting Hibberd over Hurley has totally ****** me over this season and it is multiplied now when i am holding the lazy prick still.

Now i cannot even sideways trade the campaigner for Hurley and Hibberd is gunna cost me a few league games this week.

GTFO time now and i will start a rookie for you now prick who gives me the same points each week. :mad::mad::mad:

I thought hurley had some injury issues pre season, so most people avoided.

Started off well, to be fair. Had a solid first season in Brissie, adjusted to the step up ok, inside / outside midfield.
Lost his way completely in his second year, but might have been on the nose given he was looking to move on.
Did nothing with us early on, got moved around a bit and did nothing much.
Was pretty outside, lacked grunt and his disposal was average (not good given it was supposed to be a strength).
Been improving and settling into a role has helped. Not a star, but ok contributor.
images (5).jpeg

looking at around 2260 at this stage. cmoooooon points
After what your MELB team did to my SC side .....

giphy.gif

:p;)

Starting Hibberd over Hurley has totally ****** me over this season and it is multiplied now when i am holding the lazy prick still.

Now i cannot even sideways trade the campaigner for Hurley and Hibberd is gunna cost me a few league games this week.

GTFO time now and i will start a rookie for you now prick who gives me the same points each week. :mad::mad::mad:

Have to forgive Hibberd this week with the broken nose and all. I'm sure he'll bounce back :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I flicked the turd when it was apparent he wasn't playing the same role as last year

A gentleman by the name of Kade Simpson more than compensates TYVM

Essendons entire gameplan seems to based around how many cheap possessions Hurley, Heppel and Goddard can get.

How many times that half did they kick it back to Hurley in the square to allow Collingwood to push up.
Goddard on massive $$$$ to play as a Seagull off HB ....with no accountability ....where do i sign up for that ?

Did nothing in the second half of that quarter, along with Howe.
Look mate. As one of the unlucky people having to field Garlett's 21. Buddy's s**t score and numerous other useless turds 63 is a great score in this team.
I. HATE. THIS. GAME. :moustache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back