Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can someone tell me why there was so much hype over Aish when he was in Brissie ?

All I see is bog average

Started off well, to be fair. Had a solid first season in Brissie, adjusted to the step up ok, inside / outside midfield.
Lost his way completely in his second year, but might have been on the nose given he was looking to move on.
Did nothing with us early on, got moved around a bit and did nothing much.
Was pretty outside, lacked grunt and his disposal was average (not good given it was supposed to be a strength).
Been improving and settling into a role has helped. Not a star, but ok contributor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do only certain players not lose points for blatant errors?
Chumpion Data are busy man...

giphy.gif

Starting Hibberd over Hurley has totally ****ed me over this season and it is multiplied now when i am holding the lazy prick still.

Now i cannot even sideways trade the campaigner for Hurley and Hibberd is gunna cost me a few league games this week.

GTFO time now and i will start a rookie for you now prick who gives me the same points each week. :mad::mad::mad:

There’s a video I found on YouTube which is the same quality as the first half of this game if anyone is interested.

I watched all 10 hours and that paint didn't dry at all. I want my 10 hours back. I would get the same result by finding a paint gif and watching that.

Stephenson tons up against Adelaide when he's on my bench, so I start him today and now he's f***ing invisible. Just bloody typical.

Big Cox can get f***ed too, he's killing Grundy's scoring.

Say SORRY campaigner

Say it now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back