Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly question that I really should know the answer for, but you can't reverse trades made during rolling lockout? Even if both players have not played already?

Silly question that I really should know the answer for, but you can't reverse trades made during rolling lockout? Even if both players have not played already?

Yep, once changes made after first game, they are locked.

Bastards, all good. Nothing wrong with the trades made anyways. Big FU to Franklin if he does go big finally, however it's all for the big picture.

TMitchell + georgiou to Fasolo + Jaensch or TMitchell + Tyson to Fasolo + SMitchell
Just think Jaensch is next 3 weeks could keep tonning up and Tyson could keep getting some big scores But really want Sam Mitchell.
Wchich way to gom ??? and is Jaensch gonna be a top 10 defender ?

TMitchell + georgiou to Fasolo + Jaensch or TMitchell + Tyson to Fasolo + SMitchell
Just think Jaensch is next 3 weeks could keep tonning up and Tyson could keep getting some big scores But really want Sam Mitchell.
Wchich way to gom ??? and is Jaensch gonna be a top 10 defender ?
I'd go the first option, I think Jaensch will end up top ten defender and he will only get more expensive also Tyson still has some money to make but I don't think Georgio has much.

Will be interested to get peoples views on this. I have Titch sitting on the mid pine. I've pretty much decided to pass over M Crouch as there are plenty of other options coming through in the next few weeks. With available cash reserves I have 3 options.
1. Titch to Wines
2. Titch to Macrae
3. Titch to Jaensch (Langdon to mid bench)

I'm leaning towards Wines, but Jaensch has been a model of consistency so far and their draw is soft in coming weeks. I just wonder if Wines and Macrae can keep up their performances due to their relative youth.

Had Mumford to Hickey and Tmitch to Fasolo lined up.

Now with a few rookies like cutler, Robertson and Lloyd on the bubble next week, not sure if I should upgrade tmitch to a premo like Nroo, Harvey or Roughy. Still would leave me with 70k. Instead of 440 if I get fasolo

Will be interested to get peoples views on this. I have Titch sitting on the mid pine. I've pretty much decided to pass over M Crouch as there are plenty of other options coming through in the next few weeks. With available cash reserves I have 3 options.
1. Titch to Wines
2. Titch to Macrae
3. Titch to Jaensch (Langdon to mid bench)

I'm leaning towards Wines, but Jaensch has been a model of consistency so far and their draw is soft in coming weeks. I just wonder if Wines and Macrae can keep up their performances due to their relative youth.
Wines.

I'm struggling to make a decision :(

Titch > Roughead
Titch > Breust
Titch > Fasolo + $$$$$

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Wines.

Titch > Roughead
Titch > Breust
Titch > Fasolo + $$$$$

If you are confident of either Roughy or Breust being top 6-8 forwards this year jump on now, no point going backwards unless you really need to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wines.

Titch > Roughead
Titch > Breust
Titch > Fasolo + $$$$$

IMO I would go Roughead but if you think you need the cash for further upgrades in the coming weeks then the Fasolo trade would be the obvious option

Wines.

Titch > Roughead
Titch > Breust
Titch > Fasolo + $$$$$

I guess it depends on the rest of your team. If you need the cash for upgrades later then Fasolo is a no brainer. If you want immediate point I would probably go for Breust over Roughy. No real reasoning. I just think he is an extreme talent and appears to be spending more time in the midfield this year to go with his goal smarts.

People always seem to say this. I'd love to see some stats to back it up. There are plenty of examples of the opposite where Premos score badly against bottom sides because psychologically they're not prepared for a tough battle. Refer GAJ and Pendles three lowest scores last year and Buddy vs GC, Melb and GWS to begin with.

There are notable exceptions of course, like the absolute domination of the Geel vs WCE game where WCE only scored 1200 between them or something.

People always seem to say this. I'd love to see some stats to back it up. There are plenty of examples of the opposite where Premos score badly against bottom sides because psychologically they're not prepared for a tough battle. Refer GAJ and Pendles three lowest scores last year and Buddy vs GC, Melb and GWS to begin with.

There are notable exceptions of course, like the absolute domination of the Geel vs WCE game where WCE only scored 1200 between them or something.

That's weird, the post you quoted has my name on it but is not my post. :confused:

Wines.

Titch > Roughead
Titch > Breust
Titch > Fasolo + $$$$$

Same boat for me. Add in Nroo as an option

Yeah I understand what you are saying, but with the "soft" draw I refer to, in theory it would mean that the team as a whole should dominate the SC points distribution, thus increasing the chances of their players scoring better. I remember GAJ against the demons last year. He was being physically assaulted for most of the game. :D

Would you jump on Wines at this stage or downgrade to someone like Crouch for the cash? (I haven't yet completely ruled that out). Would love to get Fyfe or treloar but don't have the cash. If I downgraded to Crouch then I could probably get Jelwood next week. Decisions, decisions.

Titch to Bruest, Roughy or Parker? :confused:

^ This.
At this stage of the season, I would say this is a personal gut feeling. They have all scored quite well at various stages, and all should continue to do so. High probability all will be top 10 forwards come years end - go with your gut.

Titch to Bruest, Roughy or Parker? :confused:
do you have 10 accounts? I've seen this same question asked 10 times LOL :D
a lot of people in the same predicament

in order, imo, Roughy, Parker, Breust

Cannot afford :(

Unless I downgrade someone else of course.
I think I will go Fasolo.

Downgrade or two next week and then have 700K for upgrades in the next few weeks

(Unless someone talks me out of it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back