Unofficial Preview Round 6 Changes vs. North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't contribute to these threads because people get very emotional if you suggest their favourite player should be dropped. Suffice to say there are 3-4 guys in the team who haven't done a thing all year and everyone knows who they are.

...or Kep?

Yes, Kep!!!!

kepler.jpg

For me:

Ins: Ibbotson (if fit), Simpson, Crozier, Morabito, Apeness, Griffin/Hannath/Moller
Outs: C Pearce, Sutcliffe, de Boer, Suban, Taberner, Clarke

Here's how I would line them up. I doubt anyone cares, but whatever.

FF: Simpson, Griffin, Crozier
HF: Mayne, Pavlich, Ballantyne
C: Hill, Mundy, D Pearce
HB: Duffield, McPharlin, Johnson
FB: Spurr, Dawson, Ibbotson
R: Sandilands, Fyfe, Crowley

I/C: Apeness, Mzungu, Neale
Sub: Morabito

Post your thoughts here.

Why do you suggest Sutcliffe be dropped every week? Of those you've selected as outs Taberner is the only chance. Will be at most 2 changes, have a feeling you're taking the piss with 7 changes, you've been around long enough to know better I'd hope.

Doubt we'll see wholesale change but if it were up to me....

Out: Deboer, Taberner, spurr
In: crozier, Sheridan, ibbo

Crozier playing fwd, Mayne taking more responsibility as defensive fwd over Deboer, ibbo taking Lindsay Thomas and Sherro giving more run on the bigger ground at pattersons

What drugs are you on bro? Ibbotson on Lindsay Thomas is just as intriguing, will kick a minimum of 5 if that happens.

Overall I agree with you. Would love another tall to complement Pav. Hopefully by the end of the year we have Gumby, Taberner or Apeness playing in this role consistently and giving us two goals a game.

Did you see the ease with which Sydney rebounded today? And you want to throw in another tall? Mayne and Ballas would probably die if they had to take up the forward pressure slack from another player.

Did you see the ease with which Sydney rebounded today? And you want to throw in another tall? Mayne and Ballas would probably die if they had to take up the forward pressure slack from another player.

Another marking target might not see the ball come out.

Did you see the ease with which Sydney rebounded today? And you want to throw in another tall?

Every other team in the history of the AFL has played 2 tall forwards when possible. Even Hawthorn will play young, inexperienced talls like Tim O'Brien if others aren't available.

Ross Lyon coached teams are the lowest scoring in the AFL. Do you think he's right and everyone else is wrong?

Sorry guys I misread that, thought you meant someone in addition to Pav and Taberner. I'm also content with the forward setup at the moment, we really miss Sonny though.

Also pp is there actually a reason you're such a snarky little bitch to even the most placid of posts? Maybe you're conditioned for it after arguing with bushie so often but no need to jump at shadows all the time.

Unchanged.......players need to focus on improving there execution. Tabs/Neale need more time to develop. Suban given a chance to gather form. Wholesale changes ain't going to fix anything.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No team has ever played bad. Yeah lets sack them all, what a bunch of duds.
How can people expect Tabs to actually get some games when Pav sadly bows out, and make an effect if he doesn't get some time now learning from the great man. I'll see most of these as reactionary posts. Don't worry, I feel what you feel but sometimes it's better to shut your mouth and watch the Eagles lose than to say something that you regret later. Let's all just chill, Norf owned Sydney then lost to a team we beat by 70 pts. I'm not saying that's how it all works, but football is a funny game.

Lets all relax....SERINITY NOW! Don't shout it, even if it's in caps.

Spurr is in the leadership group, however I would drop him for Ibbo if he is fully fit. He played very cautiously on Friday. We had a lot of spent players out there yesterday and we can't drop them all. Neale and Spurr have gone backwards this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out: Suttcliffe, Taberner
In: Crozier, Sheridan

make De Boer the sub. He needs a rocket up his arse.

I don't care who plays but they had better go out onto that field and hand out the biggest flogging of their lives.

Sorry, I keep harping on about it. Won't mention it again.

Who is likely to be better for our forward structure at the moment,tabs or apeness?
Apeness may be considered after the mid season break, if his form warrants it, Tabs is the answer now, needs as many games as possible,
and I would be using him forward and back.
Part of the problem with Freo is that we are predictable, and when we don't have our champions available our gameplan suffers, and some guys
are playing on history than form, a double edged sword.
Its now or never with Crozier, should replace Walters, Shero provides more run and has form. Simpson in my opinion should be behind Sylvia
now. These two guys not playing really hurts us, both should be ready to go.

Apeness may be considered after the mid season break, if his form warrants it, Tabs is the answer now, needs as many games as possible,
and I would be using him forward and back.
Part of the problem with Freo is that we are predictable, and when we don't have our champions available our gameplan suffers, and some guys
are playing on history than form, a double edged sword.
Its now or never with Crozier, should replace Walters, Shero provides more run and has form. Simpson in my opinion should be behind Sylvia
now. These two guys not playing really hurts us, both should be ready to go.

Agree we have to persist with tabs.SCG must be such a hard ground for a young KPF to adjust to.

I'm sure we'll bounce back to the winners circle next Friday night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back