Unofficial Preview Round 6 Early Thoughts - Sydney vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initially, there were certainly some worries about what motivated him in the job. Money is what made him take it, but would that be enough to keep him motivated. Turns out he's looking the opposite of Blight at St Kilda, seems to love being on AFL 360 and throws himself into community initiatives often. All in a red and blue polo shirt. I see why he was so valuable to the Swans, he teaches the players to not only play football, but what a positive impact that they can have on the people and city around them. If we start getting belted he may get cold feet, but I think it was a matter of getting him back into coaching under the guise of a succession plan that counted. Maybe the addiction is back...

In short, we love him. He's a top bloke.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/me...s-for-first-time/story-fndv8pdq-1226896140632

Here's an article you might like.
Like I said earlier, we love him too.

Just don't get too close. He might try to give you a copy of Paul Roos and Tami Roos (PhD)'s magnificent opus, "Sport is Life, Life is Sport".

This price seems a little high:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Sport-Life-Life-Sport-Paul-Roos-and-Tami-Roos-PhD-/261458503601

images
LOL made specially to prevent sore throats:eek:
Cork tipped?

Getting closer to a good team on paper. A coupla runs into a few of the underdones should have us making even the best teams in the comp watching our games.

We need to put the Dees away in the first quarter, build on that all game and emphatically flog them. Send Roosy home thinking why the 'F' did I think coaching Melbourne was a good idea. Love the man but he needs a lesson in "going back on your word should bite your arse ... and hard"

Swans by at least two goals a quarter = 48 plus.

Can someone tell me, is the area behind the goals at the Ponsford end general admission...I usually sit on level 2 but couldn't be bothered with the upgrade and am not sure where the GA at the G is these days?

Ponsford Stand

L1 M29 – M36

L2 Not Available

L4 Q29 – Q36

Olympic Stand

L1 M53 – M57

L2 Not Available

L4 Q49 – Q57

Southern Stand

L1 M2 – M10

L2 Not Available

L3 P1 – P9