Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was looking at Dunstan to Jobe but seems like wait another week for Watson to bottom out completely. Mundy is also getting cheap but not sure I want him, Freo will likely rest 18 players during SC finals.
Yeah i might skip Mundy and look at griffen once he bottoms right out CWard also will be cheaper.But looking at Bob murphy b/e 130 ish hoping he drops a bit cant have lang1 or lang2 and Lmac on ground much longer.

Surely the Fasolo train has departed since he'll be 300kish right?
Unless you want him as a keeper I spose.

I need a forward to swap in for Ellis since I'll be swapping Mitchell to midfield to bring Swan in.

I don't want to break bank... Fasolo will be a side ways trade for Ellis.

Bringing in Lloyd for someone.. don't know who yet.. probably Ellis.

That leaves me with 470,000 in the bank, so I might hold onto it for now or upgrade one of my mids like M.Thomas or Tyson to a super premium. Although Grundy has been spudding it up in the ruck lately, so I should do something there

Tyson > Robertson
Ellis > Lloyd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he's going to be about $515ish? He will probably get down to under 500 the week after.

If you're talking about Griffen, he won't get under $500k as his BE is going to be around 95 this week and he'll be around $520k odd. Wish he would bottom out the week after but can pass on Cutler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back