Preview Round 6 v Western Bulldogs at Coopers Stadium (Norwood Oval)

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably been too distracted with other women’s sports lately - Women’s Ashes and Ash Barty. Didn’t think I’d ever been this much into ladies sports!
To be fair you made a Comment regarding Erin that was not correct in what she has contributed
Just focus on the game just now and those before via replays
Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not playing on Kayo, so watching this on 7TWO and the quality is terrible.
First game I’ve seen this year, skills are really good. Why is Erin rucking up forward, she’s hopelessly undersized for that role. Tex can do it because he can bench press his opponent away from the contest. Erin doesn’t have that brute power advantage against a proper ruckman.
I reckon it's because she's strong and may be able to outbody the opponent? In saying that, I don't think I've ever seen her win a ruck contest.

To be fair you made a Comment regarding Erin that was not correct in what she has contributed
Just focus on the game just now and those before via replays
Thanks
I’m not talking about the possession count but specifically vintage Erin regarding her goal kicking. 4 behinds in one of her recent games, and that goal attempt in the first quarter hasn’t been vintage Erin (luckily Whiteley got the free kick).

First game I’ve seen this year, skills are really good. Why is Erin rucking up forward, she’s hopelessly undersized for that role. Tex can do it because he can bench press his opponent away from the contest. Erin doesn’t have that brute power advantage against a proper ruckman.
It makes even less sense considering in the AFLW we play two rucks and in the men's we don't always

Remove this Banner Ad

Back