Game Day Round 6 vs Port Adelaide Magpies - The Most Successful Football Team in Australia. Happy now Trucko? No I won't leave, get your hands off me!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The coach surely has the last call on to rebuild or not. It should have been made at last draft to rebuild, honestly he thought a few top up players like SSP etc would get us back on track ? For that alone for being so far off in terms of where we are at the club Simmo should pay with his job.

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Harry Edwards, please discuss.
I thought he was going to be something,and he still maybe.But s**t man,where’s the aggression? The kids a monster but comes across as “aw shucks”.He seems to have taken his cue from Barass.Always go clean for the ball and under no circumstances hit the body,never,never, hit the body.Needs a severe dose of angry pills

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hurn should never play again (bar a farewell game at Optus).

Look at his last minute there. Takes a mark with nobody on the mark, but chooses to turn to his left and chip pass, gets the return ball for stat padding, does it again, then turns it over.

If he stays in next week, Darling too, Simpson is done.

It's 2008 levels, which imo is the worst we've ever been.
Older brigade look lost or completely past it, youngsters are just young or s**t.
This is what happens when you win a flag and try to win another based on recruiting someone like Kelly just because he was good and wanted home.

Considering he inherited his first premiership list and has a record for developing the youth that would make Ross Lyon blush the odds are against him. I'm sure he'll get his chance to find out though.
Harsh. Inherited? Took over 2014 and got guys like Cripps, Wellingham, Hill etc to get their s**t together. Then recruited and traded together to get 2018.
Then went to s**t for some reason.

Needs games to be pumped into him for the next 18 months.. gov can go forward as he isnt the future of the club or the backline. Get him and barass playing together to build synergy!
Harry is on the ten year plan. unfortunately he has showen enough that he will never be an effective key defender. carved up completely by young very average leading forwards and makes some really costly dumb mistakes on top of it. Move him on and many others like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back