London
AFL Club
North Melbourne
v Melbourne (Etihad)
v Brisbane (Gabba)
v Sydney (Etihad)
v Adelaide (Etihad)
v Gold Coast (GC stadium)

Forget about the Geelong game, we were never going to challenge them down there, but we are seriously a chance of winning these next 5 games and going 6-5.

As ridiculous as it sounds we are not playing as badly as the ladder represents and we finally have a reprieve in the draw.

Our next 8 games are winnable. Last year I wouldve been very confident about all of them considering we seemed to consistently beat the bad and average teams. This years losses to Tiges and Eagles have put a definite dent in that confidence though. Will be very interesting to see where we end up at round 15ish.

v Melbourne (Etihad)
v Brisbane (Gabba)
v Sydney (Etihad)
v Adelaide (Etihad)
v Gold Coast (GC stadium)

Forget about the Geelong game, we were never going to challenge them down there, but we are seriously a chance of winning these next 5 games and going 6-5.

As ridiculous as it sounds we are not playing as badly as the ladder represents and we finally have a reprieve in the draw.

Last time against the Dees we'd have had McIntosh, Harding, Greenhead (who about 450 touches) Bastinac, Campbell played a beauty and Corey Jones kicked 4.With those guys in (Harding & Jones have retired of course) we'd win, but honestly without them we might just stuggle.Actually for all those games bar GC i think we'll lose.All because of our injuries atm, not the end of the world though...

I actually disagree, I think the ladder is representing exactly how we are playing.

If we continue playing to the same level, all of those sides can hurt us and make us look silly.

We will have to improve to win.

I actually disagree, I think the ladder is representing exactly how we are playing.

If we continue playing to the same level, all of those sides can hurt us and make us look silly.

Agreed, you can't butcher the ball like we do and expect to win many games of football. We have the elements of a good team, but have yet to put it together.

Agreed, you can't butcher the ball like we do and expect to win many games of football. We have the elements of a good team, but have yet to put it together.

I was at the Dees game yesterday and they were great out of the middle. First use consistently. They would be disappointed they didn't torch Adelaide in the very first qtr.

We will not win this week playing to the standard we have been. I am well aware of the draw, our injuries, etc, etc, and that we have played some quality sides, but we have also played some very poor football.

We need to improve to win, don't discount those sides over the next few weeks, could lead to some very great disappointment.

We must lift our game.

I was at the Dees game yesterday and they were great out of the middle. First use consistently. They would be disappointed they didn't torch Adelaide in the very first qtr.

Thisd needs to be tempered by the fact that Adelaide are the most perenially overrated side in the AFL for the past decade.

Bingo.

Anything less than 3-2 and we have officially gone backwards.

Yep. I'd have more confidence against the Crows than the Suns.

One week at the time of course, but we are at least 40% chance in all of those games. We should at least be in the game at 3/4 time in all of them, and we can find some heart and dare I say it, Shinbonner Spirit, we should get over the line in at least 3 of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back