Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

yah not so keen on the kangas moving but. yes 100%
west coast was a mistake imo.
should have used a wafl club with a real history.
same can be said for the crows.
manufactured crap.
Pulled your broke arse clubs out of the mire, you can say thankyou now.:hearts::rainbow:

raymagoo and I both have Danger as VC (123) - I assume we are going to roll the C over to Fyfe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was so they could build state sides to get fans to follow them. If Norwood had entered, for example, a lot of SA people wouldn't have followed them. Pretty much the issue Port has. WCE and ADEL membership figures speak for themselves. A great success.
yah got np with either team or there supporters. just remember fondly how footy was.
real history, real hatred between teams. players punching on because u dont lose to carlton etc.
imo west coast and aelaide entering comp as enitire states is what has killed state of origin.
massive loss imo.
rep footy used to be real not bs all australian s**t

GOAL!!!!! Go the Ox

th

Has anyone noticed how bad the quality of some games has been this year? The worst I think ive ever seen. Even this pies gc game has no intensity.

yah got np with either team or there supporters. just remember fondly how footy was.
real history, real hatred between teams. players punching on because u dont lose to carlton etc.
imo west coast and aelaide entering comp as enitire states is what has killed state of origin.
massive loss imo.
rep footy used to be real not bs all australian s**t
I loved the VFL too, but it was never going to work. Would have been bankrupt if we hadn't expanded to a national comp.

Has anyone noticed how bad the quality of some games has been this year? The worst I think ive ever seen. Even this pies gc game has no intensity.
Looking forward to next Friday night.....

.....Panthers vs Eels on GEM

Talent is diluted across 18 clubs now. There are really three odd divisions in the AFL, the top four from last year, the middle pack and the garbage, lucky to get two decent games a week now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back