Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah I use that but can only see average VFL/SANFL scores on there under the player profiles.
Goto the actual games then scroll across to stats and in the top right it says dt

Bontempelli->Murdoch
Use the spare 77k to trade a Cripps/Yolmen/Mccarthy/McIntosh->Rockliff

This week alone Bontempelli(BE 121)->Murdoch(BE 8) could earn you $40-60k depending on scores. If bont returns to form and murdoch flat lines, reverse the trade back after Bontempellis round 11 bye.

Identical trades to me.

Tossing up between:

Sheed & HoneyChurch -> Rockliff & Alan Rookie (probably Hamling)
or
Glenn & HoneyChurch -> Duggan & Alan Rookie

Rockliff obviously a great inclusion for the prince, but I'm short of money and would prefer to trade sideways, so I'd need to do a downgrade. Sheed is back in a week and has room to grow, and I'd expect Duggan to finish the season at around $400k, can't see him going back to WAFL at this stage.

But on the other hand, I've chased $$ long enough and I think I might need some more consistent scorers at this point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ended up going Tarrant -> Rocky (DPP) and Glenn -> Clurey (DPP)

May swap our Clurey for Amon, not sure yet.

EDIT: Went Amon instead, Clurey listed on the extended bench while Amon is not so I think he's the bigger sub risk.

Last edited:
Trying to generate cash to upgrade round 11 players during the byes.

Grundy > Murdoch
Bont > Acres

Hoping Acres will get a a game here and there, enough to make 100k or so for later in the season.

Yeo out almost had me trading him, but I reckon he is a top 6 defender. I wanted to keep strong bench players over the byes (Cripps, CEY, ...) so my trades were:

Coniglio > Rocky (I still have to many round 13 players. need to trade a few out)
Salem > Amon (Round 13 rook but the best as he was named on field)

Yeo out almost had me trading him, but I reckon he is a top 6 defender. I wanted to keep strong bench players over the byes (Cripps, CEY, ...) so my trades were:

Coniglio > Rocky (I still have to many round 13 players. need to trade a few out)
Salem > Amon (Round 13 rook but the best as he was named on field)

How many is too many R13 bye players?

How many is too many R13 bye players?

I'm keeping a few extra (10 at the moment) which will then shift out as the byes take place. Will end up with 19 players playing in R13.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back