Captains Round 9 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you have your C playing before your VC?

I could swap them around right now, what's your point?

Pretty simple really. Loophole.

Your missing the point.

Your comment is only valid if Fyfe already played.

I know Priddis plays after Fyfe.

But thanks anyway :)
Huh? He's right. If you have the C on Priddis and he plays and gets 50, you're VC is irrelevant and you're stuffed :drunk:

Could open up the game for CP and 1%s.. Windy n wet, the likes of cyril n mitchel will have a day out i reckon.. Im not sure hodgey will get much ball today, cant see it being in gc attacking half that much

Last time Hodgey played in Tassie he played through the guts in a demolition of the Bulldogs and scored ridiculously well. Lewis isn't playing so that's one rotation down, plus Hodge would be absolutely frothing to get in there and do something after being rubbed out for three weeks and Hawthorn dropping games during that period. With all that considered, he's hardly going to play off half back the whole game.

Last time Hodgey played in Tassie he played through the guts in a demolition of the Bulldogs and scored ridiculously well. Lewis isn't playing so that's one rotation down, plus Hodge would be absolutely frothing to get in there and do something after being rubbed out for three weeks and Hawthorn dropping games during that period. With all that considered, he's hardly going to play off half back the whole game.
Ive eaten my words in the past, but im pretty confident to say, itll be a par score for hodgey too

Decision made. Hodge VC. Don't let me down Luke!!

If he doesn't score enough I'll have to pick between Neale and Fyfe for C. Neale has outscored Fyfe the last four weeks (by a whole 3 points).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pendles is injured man.. Hes playing 80% fitness.. If he plays in the fwd line again, lachie hansen will out mark him every time.. Im predicting a par score from pendles nothing more

Wasn't he doing the same last week as well?

Burnt VC on Kennedy.

Opponent has captain on Rocky.

Do I go Fyfe, gray, pendles or Rocky.... Leaning toward gray (gut feeling)

Ive eaten my words in the past, but im pretty confident to say, itll be a par score for hodgey too
Decision made. Hodge VC. Don't let me down Luke!!

If he doesn't score enough I'll have to pick between Neale and Fyfe for C. Neale has outscored Fyfe the last four weeks (by a whole 3 points).

Well he didn't go massive, but top score on the ground, so wasn't a terrible call.

Fyfe has played 8 games.
3/8 @ 130+ (37.5%)
6/8 @ 120+ (75%)
7/8 @ 110+ (87.5%)
8/8 @ 100+
0/8 < 100

Gray has played 8 games.
4/8 @ 130+ (50%)
5/8 @ 120+ (62.5%)
7/8 @ 110+ (87.5%)
7/8 @ 100+
1/8 < 100

Pendles has played 8 games.
2/8 @ 130+ (25%)
3/8 @ 120+ (37.5%)
5/8 @ 110+ (62.5%)
7/8 @ 100+
1/8 < 100

FWIW Lums23

Fyfe must have been in beast mode last night

Any other week a VC score of 149 is an absolute lock. Opponent burns his VC on Kennedy, and has Fyfe back up and top Buddy!

Lucky he had Watson, Parker, Kennedy, Bont and Roughy as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back