Round ball code talk

Remove this Banner Ad

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just as Adelaide score the smoke starts and I'm concerned that will cause a bit of bad judgement and a goal. Sure enough the ball goes into the Victory's forward line, it's put out for a corner when there was time to kick it over the side line, the corner is badly defended and a goal is given up.

I turned it on to get my #Portress fix but after two minutes I turned it off!
Soccer's just too slow paced for me.
Shame about the result in the end though.
This mob are the real team for all South Australians unlike the cows claim to be

Should've won that, very poor defending to give up that equaliser.

Both supporter groups were poorly behaved, the victory ones were pretty good until about 15 mins to go, when they scored some even jumped the fence & lit a fire cracker.

Just as Adelaide score the smoke starts and I'm concerned that will cause a bit of bad judgement and a goal. Sure enough the ball goes into the Victory's forward line, it's put out for a corner when there was time to kick it over the side line, the corner is badly defended and a goal is given up.
Certainly was poor defending and then you had Berisha doing his job for the Victory by keeping Djite away from the ball

Werner, if you have thought Sunderland FC and your good self have escaped unnoticed from this crappy little corner of the web - you are wrong.......

8888888???????

Reckon I've read too much Declan Hill lately.

Coz some of the stuff in Southampton 8, Sunderland 0.

Oh boy...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just noticed this thread.

8-0

feels-good-man-goat-squint-12883904505.jpg

Newcastle beat Man City 2-0 at Etihad Stadium in the League Cup 4th round despite only 30% of the ball and 9 shots on goal to 21 (although the Toon had more on target, 4-3). Howay the Toon!

6a011168635db0970c0168e72383cf970c-800wi

Yes, safe for another week!

Disappointed Adelaide City lost their FFA Cup quarter.

Was looking forward to a City v United derby!

They were 1-0 up with a couple of minutes to play. Leading up to the goal and beyond Bentleigh Green definitely deserved the win.

Bentleigh is my suburb! Claim2Fame. It's pretty cool seeing a local side - your local side - get up in a national comp like this. Not that I've ever watched a match. Maybe I should actually invest some time into Australia soccer...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back