Rounds 18-20 Preview, Scores & In-Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 18 - Preview, Scores & In-Game Discussion

Gee Fisher's getting some rough treatment on here. Yeah, his score was below average but every player has their odd poor score..

Gee Fisher's getting some rough treatment on here. Yeah, his score was below average but every player has their odd poor score..
He got subbed too.

Anyone see the Richmond game and Newmans injury?

A few people saying his season may be over on fanfooty.

Currently sitting on 19/2237 (before adjustment for Franklin and Rioli). Could have been more with Swan (c) over Judd, and I also have Fisher/Newman/Z. Smith/R'OK/Enright scoring poorly.

Have Pav, Cox and Lower to go, so I am hoping to break the 2500 for the first time !!!!!!!!

EDIT. Make that 2244

Pavlich better put on his superman cape over the next three quarters. Would love to crack 2500 for the first time this year.

(Need 220 from Pav and Cox)

He got subbed too.

That makes it even worse. Bound to happen plenty more times with sides looking to rest players leading into finals.

If my captain ever gets red vested I fear for my TV :D

2335 from 19 with Duffield, Pav and Cox to go. 2600 a chance, but Pav needs to go nuts and Duffield needs to do something when he comes on as a sub. Unlikely.

2353 with Cox and Broughton to come only letdowns have been JRoo (my fault) and I've still got Shaw in my team so Puopolo got 40, had Pendles as captain over Judd. Still 2500 is a real chance here so I'm happy. Weekly should be low 2800's.

Finally back on the internet lads! Did you miss me? :p

Cross and Newman :( Talk about unlucky... absolutely shattering given they were both on track for 140+ this week. Richmond bye might help Newman owners' pain a little. Hopefully not a season-ender.

2094 for me, with Cox, Priddis, Broughton & Lower to come.

Congrats to those who went with Juddy for skipper. Ballsie given the Judd Jnr's potential arrival.

Weekly winner will crack 2800 I reckon, some huge midfield scores.

8/929
Damn you Fisher :mad:

Now just watch him get traded into 50,000 teams this week :(

Higgins 104? Seriously, **** off Supercoach.

10 tackles mate. Champion data luuuuuuurve tackles.

I made a rookie error this week and have Franklin on the bench. Only just realised when I checked my team. Cmon Mzungu whooo!!! :D:eek::(:mad:

Oh Ed! :( Bad luck mate. I did a very similar thing a couple of weeks ago...

1799/13, captain played.

Wowee mate. Wowee indeed... :eek: update?

WTF? Newman 5 touches for 45 SC points???

He's that good mate ;)

2171 with Cox and Broughton to go. Should get 2370 at least (with luck) imo.

Calmed down over Cross and Fisher, nothing they can do. But Gilbert and Yarran I'm still raging about, especially with Adcocks 102 on the bench.

In hindsight, if Cross didn't get injured and ended up 130, Fisher 110, and had Adcock on instead of Gilbert, would have been on 2330 already with Cox and Broughton going well.
FMSC.
(Also, woulda, shoulda, coulda, if....I know I know)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmm... 1968 with Broughton, Hurn, Lower, Cox, Pavlich & Fyfe to come.

Thoughts? Will I finally break my 2500 duck this week after twice in the past three weeks scoring 2480?

Just calculated that if every player left performs to their exact average I will score 2494. So close... carn boys :thumbsu:

newman hurt big time especially because my opponent didnt have him, 367 vs Pav, Fyfe, Griffin, Lower :S

Back in civilisation and wow what a week of sc. Was on track for a monster but Batchelor getting subbed early as well as a couple of underperformers today means i'll end up with 2500-2550 which of course i'm happy with but was looking like 2650 at one stage.

Almost knocked off Impromptu in a league match as well but gonna fall short :(

Was keeping pace for a while there, but Isaac Smith, Puopolo, Zac Smith, Sylvia & Chappy mean I`m on 1881/19...

....that`s 1881 from 18 players plus the inclusion of the (c) or 1881 including the c+ score, factoring in the extra score from Swan(c), including his plus, carry the one means....

.... HOLY COW I`M HEADED FOR A SCORE OF 3762!!!!!

F*** me guys. I`m on 1881/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back