Rowan Jones... update your opinions

Remove this Banner Ad

I second the accounting stylings. Always thought he and Embley had a jazzed up office worker vibe.

That game we lost by 1 point to Collingwood was on Fox Footy last night. Rowan had a few nice touches, split the middle with a nice goal to.

I second the accounting stylings. Always thought he and Embley had a jazzed up office worker vibe.

That game we lost by 1 point to Collingwood was on Fox Footy last night. Rowan had a few nice touches, split the middle with a nice goal to.
Appreciate he played a crucial team role and he wasn't too bad at field kicking but was the worse kick ever at goal.

Great game that one. Wasn't that Juddy's debut? I don't think he debuted the week before against Freo. Brodie Holland lol tore us to shreds that game with 8 majors.

Appreciate he played a crucial team role and he wasn't too bad at field kicking but was the worse kick ever at goal.
Yeah I can remember cursing the heavens quite often. He was a good roadblock though so Cousins and Judd could storm through!

Great game that one. Wasn't that Juddy's debut? I don't think he debuted the week before against Freo. Brodie Holland lol tore us to shreds that game with 8 majors.
Yeah really free flowing game. Holland had 4 in the first, brought back memories of Scott Lucas kicking 5? Against us in a quarter. I think it wasn't far off Judds first. Was an interesting transitional phase if you like for the club with the Materas, Banfield and co then Collica, Richard Taylor, Wilson and then your Judds, Kerr etc

Yeah really free flowing game. Holland had 4 in the first, brought back memories of Scott Lucas kicking 5? Against us in a quarter. I think it wasn't far off Judds first. Was an interesting transitional phase if you like for the club with the Materas, Banfield and co then Collica, Richard Taylor, Wilson and then your Judds, Kerr etc
Brilliant game of footy! Lucas kicked 7 4th quarter goals in sheedy's last game!

Yeah I liked our team that year. I believed under Woosha we would make the 8. I had so much faith in him.

Brilliant game of footy! Lucas kicked 7 4th quarter goals in sheedy's last game!

Yeah I liked our team that year. I believed under Woosha we would make the 8. I had so much faith in him.
Oh man it was 7! One man demolition squad, not a great feeling for the backmen haha cant believe that was Sheedys last completely forgot

Oh man it was 7! One man demolition squad, not a great feeling for the backmen haha cant believe that was Sheedys last completely forgot
haha yep! We threw away top 2 with that horrid last quarter display. We were up over 50 in the last quarter before Lucas went berserk but ended up winning by only 8. He kicked 7 of their 8 goals and our percentage took a hit. Port got us for second spot and we had to play them in Adelaide instead of Perth. Cuz went down, Juddy hamstring injury, it all just fell apart. Then the pies game the next week without those guys plus Kerr yet we still took the pies to extra time. I think we could have given the Cats a huge shake if we remained injury free in those finals.

Lost opportunities:cry:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Limited player but he got the best out of his abilities.

He also pretty much won us the premiership in 2006. If he doesnt win that contest in the middle of ground with barely 30 seconds left, we lose that day.

Legend.

#legohair

Agree wholeheartedly, I think though, you had to be at the game to fully appreciate Rojo he had a tank, and did the little things..

Also, its no coincidence that since Rojo's retirement, winter rainfall has decreased in Perth.

haha yep! We threw away top 2 with that horrid last quarter display. We were up over 50 in the last quarter before Lucas went berserk but ended up winning by only 8. He kicked 7 of their 8 goals and our percentage took a hit. Port got us for second spot and we had to play them in Adelaide instead of Perth. Cuz went down, Juddy hamstring injury, it all just fell apart. Then the pies game the next week without those guys plus Kerr yet we still took the pies to extra time. I think we could have given the Cats a huge shake if we remained injury free in those finals.

Lost opportunities:cry:
And I went to the Port final. When Cuz went down I :cry: and maybe swore a little. Judd kicked 3 in the first half out of full forward and could bearly run.
Next week was just as disappointing but that's footy.

And I went to the Port final. When Cuz went down I :cry: and maybe swore a little. Judd kicked 3 in the first half out of full forward and could bearly run.
Next week was just as disappointing but that's footy.
Damn! We were up by 4 at one stage weren't we. I remember Juddy played well despite being injured. We had a horror end to that season with injuries, We really should have played the Cats in the GF. With a full list I believe we could have beat them with our success in the 92 and 94's Grand Finals. I think that would have played on their minds.

Good on you for being at the port game. Despite losing the atmosphere would have been electric!

Damn! We were up by 4 at one stage weren't we. I remember Juddy played well despite being injured. We had a horror end to that season with injuries, We really should have played the Cats in the GF. With a full list I believe we could have beat them with our success in the 92 and 94's Grand Finals. I think that would have played on their minds.

Good on you for being at the port game. Despite losing the atmosphere would have been electric!

Was one of the bigger games i went to at Footy Park. Hate losing to the puffers, especially like that in a final.

Just checked and Judd only kicked 2 and Stenglien went nuts with 29 possiesand 8 tackles.
Led all game. I remember Judd kicked his two in a couple of minutes which probally put us up by 3 or 4 goals.

Worst loss for me was that extra time Collingwood final in 2007. I was a broken child that night.

I had it worse, was sitting near Joffa and the Collingwood cheer squad that night.

Ughhhhh

Wasn't a full set of teeth in total between them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back