The Law Royal Commission into Child Abuse

Remove this Banner Ad

On what grounds could I sue you? You must be as bright as your local member!
Maybe he thinks you are Pell/
In any event Pell's choice to not attend the RC is a gutless reversal of his former statement he was looking forward to answering any accusations and would not hide in the Vatican, which he is doing.
At the very least Pell was responsible for the actions of these child molesters and their employment by the Catholic Church in his numerous senior rolesand at worst he was complicit.
I would back complicit based on the claims of those who were effected.
I discount the pleas of his "cult" followers, most of all those blindly plead on his behalf in absolute ignorance of the entire decades long issue.

Yes it was. You can't help yourself. It is what you and the clique do when your warped view on things is questioned. It is quite hilarious watching you and a few of your fellow internet warriors make a fool of yourselves. ;)
You are a fool everytime you post, especially your one-liners.
Do you sit back and think how clever you are when you do that?
An insult is usually when something said or written that can untrue but in your case, well...;)

I hope you all are feeling the love for poor Honest George and regret being mean to him...

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/nat...yal-commission-testimony-20151215-glnvbc.html

Cardinal George Pell was worried about his planned appearance at a child abuse royal commission last month, his former housemate says.
Cardinal Pell was expected to be asked about his time as an adviser to former Ballarat bishop Ronald Mulkearns, on the movements of priests in the diocese, such as paedophile priest Gerald Ridsdale.

"His secretary just told me how much it's weighing upon him, just how his health has declined and pressures at the Roman end and then preparing for this, he just noted how his health was declining," Father Walshe said.

"I couldn't get over how poorly he looked when I saw him last month," he said.

"He'd put on a lot of weight, he's not moving very well, and I just thought his general demeanour was very grey ... he was very ashen and grey."

The poor possum. :(

It's almost like Honest George finally realises that all of his chickens are coming home to roost!

How dare all those nasty survivors of abuse go out of their way to perjure themselves publicly at a Royal Commission, just to make him look bad.

Ok let's not turn this thread to crap.
I apologise if it was me as I let my emotions get in the way as I feel very strongly about this topic and not just against the Catholic Church but any organisation or person that has betrayed the trust of a child and parent.

Just been reading some of the documentation on the RC website.

When I watched Finnegan, didn't think he was honest in his evidence giving and very 'shifty'. Upon reading one of his letters, can understand why when he states:
'some of them are looking for "easy" money.

Why is this type of person still around?

Lebbo73, this is not hearsay, this is documented, you should look at some of the material. It is sickening.

Last edited:
Just been reading some of the documentation on the RC website.

When I watched Finnegan, didn't think he was honest in his evidence giving and very 'shifty'. Upon reading one of his letters, can understand why when hes states:
'some of them are looking for "easy" money.

Why is this type of person still around?

Lebbo73, this is not hearsay, this is documented, you should look at some of the material. It is sickening.
I have no problem with those who want as much money as possible for the disgusting abuse they have suffered. They deserve it and more. It is a stain on us all that this has occurred and continues to happen.

I have no problem with those who want as much money as possible for the disgusting abuse they have suffered. They deserve it and more. It is a stain on us all that this has occurred and continues to happen.
There is no amount of money in the world that can compensate for what happened and the horror it continues to cause. Trying to limit it, minimise it or defend it is just as bigger injustice.

That was not the point I was making. I was pointing out that unsurprisingly that was the first thought on his mind.
If someone comes up to you (as a priest) surely your first concern would be the child.

I don't begrudge any money if that's what will sate their anger.
Specifically in relation to Pell there are only three possible scenario.

He either knew and did nothing, in which case he is not fit for his office and should be in prison, he knew and covered it up, in which case he is unfit for his office and should be in prison or he did not know, in which case he is too incompetent to have ever held any office.
All the evidence points to the first and second scenario.
Pell is hoping he can "muddle", "forget" or "not recall" his way toward the third.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope you all are feeling the love for poor Honest George and regret being mean to him...

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/nat...yal-commission-testimony-20151215-glnvbc.html

The poor possum. :(

It's almost like Honest George finally realises that all of his chickens are coming home to roost!

How dare all those nasty survivors of abuse go out of their way to perjure themselves publicly at a Royal Commission, just to make him look bad.

what I find incredible about that is how much it demonstrates how out of touch the clerical caste is - thinking that those statements would illicit sympathy. The other thing about it is how tone deaf it is to the mental and physical effects the abuse had on the victims

I don't begrudge any money if that's what will sate their anger.

Sadly, what else is there?

Souls are not available on eBay it seems.

Specifically in relation to Pell there are only three possible scenario.

He either knew and did nothing, in which case he is not fit for his office and should be in prison, he knew and covered it up, in which case he is unfit for his office and should be in prison or he did not know, in which case he is too incompetent to have ever held any office.
All the evidence points to the first and second scenario.
Pell is hoping he can "muddle", "forget" or "not recall" his way toward the third.

Dead right.

Honest George and co showing what compassionate and caring citizens they are, and protecting what is most important to them

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/nat...tactic-to-block-lawsuits-20151219-glrhp9.html

In response to the threat, the church's designated expert on clergy and child sex abuse proposed using legal privilege – which protects communication between lawyers and clients – to keep potentially damaging information out of court.

It was advised that as soon as a sexual abuse complaint was received by the church it should be forwarded to lawyers who would then "instruct" the church to conduct an inquiry.

"All documentation created from that time on forms part of that report and is incorporated into the correspondence between the Church and its lawyers, thus, hopefully, attracting legal privilege," the 1988 briefing paper by Father Brian Lucas stated.

Such an honourable organisation with such dedicated and noble employees.

Judgement Day is coming - a few more stories about to break -
Do you think it is coincidental that raids were conducted by Vic Police on the 2nd December and lo and behold a week later Pell is too ill to attend?

Do you think it is coincidental that raids were conducted by Vic Police on the 2nd December and lo and behold a week later Pell is too ill to attend?
No - no coincidence, as I said a few more swings of the axe and it will bust wide open

Last edited:
I hope that these sick freaks are having a deeply miserable 'Christmas'.

Yet I can't help at feeling ill about the rest who are yet to be discovered, regardless of denomination, who will stand up today and preach to a congregation about peace, love and harmony.

Pricks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back