Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 18 team thread

Remove this Banner Ad

THIS IS THE STAT OF SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL

OVERALL STATS Round 7 stats.JPG

POSTING STATS Round 7 Posts.JPG

COMBINED STATS DTP Overall R7.JPG

tough week everyone, but we will bounce back. the posting stats show us being comfortably beaten by the dragons, but what they don't show is that the dragons bantered between themselves a considerable amount, and so are a little skewed.

Also get you GOR votes in for the first 6 rounds, i've only had a couple of responses. so please PM asap.

Disappointing result boys, we were the better team for three quarters but couldn't finish the job. Anyway training has been cancelled this week, instead we are going on a road trip to Benalla as part of the SFA's "Regional Appreciation Week". Bus leaves the BJO at midday.

Wow, what a treat and even after a disappointing loss like that!

GORILLA OF THE WEEK
4HalloweenGorilla1.jpg
Freakie with his quarter time orange.

Sadly our winning streak was snapped by those pesky Dragons. However one thing that was snapped was our Gorilla of the week's horror start to the year. Freakie had posted DT scores of 9, 23, 4, 14, a season high 62 and a 44. This was not the Freakie we have been used to. Against the Dragons remerged the Freakie we know and love. Right from the outset Freakie went about asserting himself on the game, slamming through the second goal (after yours truly nabbed the first) and continued on his merry way tormenting the Dragons with help of Mooch and Fred (both very unlucky to miss out on their 2nd coveted Gorilla award). It was a welcome relief to see the Freakster bustling through the midfield, rotating through the forwardline and hitting packs with utter disregard for anyones safety. It was good to see the Freakomon in full flight.

Freakie's day: 7 kicks, 11 handballs, 7 marks, 5 tackles, 2 goals and 93 DT points.

Gorillas of the week
P1: Volta
P2: Slax
R1: northmelbournefc
R2: Mooch
R3: 3KZ is Football
R4: Fred
R5: Chezzalenko Reborn
R6: royboy2
R7: Freakie

GORILLA OF THE WEEK

Gorilla-facts-Gorilla-Fight.jpg
Volta and Mooch celebrate the Roys win

Round 8 has come and gone, and it's always a great thing to notch one in the winners column. A very solid team effort against the stuttering Bears, makes it very hard to pick a winner for this weeks award. But pick one i shall. Tough luck to Mooch with another solid performance out of the middle, being one of our most consistent performers. Same to TheBrownDog 5 goals from 5 kicks, 3 coming in a massive last quarter. With further special mentions to Reardo for showing pants how its done, 3KZ for his entertaining brand of high octane qootball, and the immortal Mobbenfuhrer with 8 touches and a goal, but most importantly kept every poor SOB they tried at CHF goalless and depressed with i suspected 20+ spoils. Nevertheless they didn't win the award, that honour goes to the electric Volta, who not only had another massive game, but it was a massive game in a run of massive games, bringing up his third 90+ DT in 4 weeks. To add insult to the Bears injury he demolished the former EKA 'star' The Half Back in the head to head battle. Volta was everywhere, and in most importantly knows when to turn it up to 11. When the going gets tough, Volta gets crushing. With only a 7 point buffer at half time, Volta went about securing the Roys dominance in the third quarter, slotting in 2 majors (and one minor) and one assist (as well as making pants his plaything twice). Volta congratulations on becoming the first multiple winner of the GotW!!

Volta's Day: 10 kicks, 9 handballs, 8 tackles, 2 goals, 1 behind and 91 DT points

third quarter pants related highlights as a treat.

3 : 3.23 {rFP} - Volta burns off pantskyle and takes a bounce.
3 : 3.27 {rFP} - Volta from point blank range.
3 : 3.33 {rFP} - Bending baaaaaaaaaaaaack... GOAL. Volta's kicked 1.

3 : 10.11 {CHF} - Watch out! Oh! Volta has laid pantskyle out flat.

Gorillas of the week
P1: Volta
P2: Slax
R1: northmelbournefc
R2: Mooch
R3: 3KZ is Football
R4: Fred
R5: Chezzalenko Reborn
R6: royboy2
R7: Freakie
R8: Volta

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I especially liked the way Volta bent it back from point blank range, some would call that showing off, I call it entertainment!! Well done mate.

I especially liked the way Volta bent it back from point blank range, some would call that showing off, I call it entertainment!! Well done mate.
I was going to say the same.
nla.mus-vn504324-s1-v.jpg

Are you coaching/playing/doing anything with the team?
Not officially. I was the dev coach/national coach for a year through Australian Volunteers, but my assignment finished, a month or so ago Tried to get it extended until now for IC14, but didnt happen.
Gutted I cant be there to watch them.

Fresh from being bearly challanged, let's get out bantering hats on and show these Furies why we are the best bantering team in the SFA. No one one comes close when were on song, so jump on the tram and head on down to Punt Road and get stuck into the Furies.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...at-punt-road-oval-motr.1072817/#post-34494681

Reardo Fred Freakie Volta Mooch Cheetah Flat Chat 3KZ is Football Chezzalenko Reborn brettman135 royboy2 Mobbenfuhrer Slax TheBrownDog FitzroyRamone @northmelbournefc Cannon82 CM Sean Dicky Fitzwell Roylion PTizzle SuburbanMe Carn the Roys!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back