Rucci's Top 50

Remove this Banner Ad

drakeyv2 said:
Now Crowked. You are just being facetious.

The tea lady on floor 6 is a much better writer than Rex Jory.

Yeh, the two changes I would make to Pride of's list is The water cooler on the 12th floor from #28 to #1, and the tea lady from #49 to # 2.

Isnt it interesting that Rucci, has a slight resemblance to Rupert Murdoch. Well, maybe not but it might explain why a hack with so little respect in football circles still gets a gig anyway.

Crowked said:
Isnt it interesting that Rucci, has a slight resemblance to Rupert Murdoch. Well, maybe not but it might explain why a hack with so little respect in football circles still gets a gig anyway.

I thought he looked like Tony Abbott's ex girlfriend's flatmate Bill.

dyertribe said:
My post mentioned many players in respect to their positions in these top-10 lists, not just Brown.

Perhaps you should get off your 'anti-dyertribe posts that contain differing opinions to mine' crusade?

No, but your irrational abuse towards Brown is getting tired. I don't care about your other players missed. Brown is one of your pet hates for no reason but his nationwide acclaim and therefore your jealousy, so I will just call you out on it as usual.

spindoctor said:
No, but your irrational abuse towards Brown is getting tired. I don't care about your other players missed. Brown is one of your pet hates for no reason but his nationwide acclaim and therefore your jealousy, so I will just call you out on it as usual.

Saying that to date he hasn't produced nearly enough consistently good footy to justify the hype that accompanies him, before going on to say that he may fulfill his potential in future, isn't irrational.

I don't care about your other players missed.

Of course you don't. The fact I did not in fact single out Brown or 'abuse' him would make your tirade look foolish (not that it isn't already) wouldn't it? Irrational abuse indeed.

Brown is one of your pet hates for no reason but his nationwide acclaim and therefore your jealousy, so I will just call you out on it as usual.

If you think this is why I think he's overrated - 'his nationwide acclaim and therefore my jealousy' - then why don't I carry the same opinion of the likes of James Hird? Mark Ricciuto? Nick Riewoldt?

Tell me, seeing as you've set the precedent, does this mean you're jealous of Brett Montgomery? Or what about Byron Pickett?

Or am I to assume that you rate and revere every single footballer that currently plays the game?

spindoctor said:
Because you hate certain players. Not all of them. Once again.

To clarify, this is because I'm 'jealous' of Perrie, Doughty and Brown, but not say Brownlow Medallists like Hird and Ricciuto?

Is this correct?

Yes, because you rate Hird and Ricciuto, but you don't rate those others so they're the main target of your jealousy.

Take my hand, dyertribe, and I'll show you the way.

im not a big fan of the crows but roo deserves to be at least top 10 somewhere, he carried you boys last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back