Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

With just a few days to go until we know for sure who's playing on Grand Final day, here's the most likely Grand Final jersey match ups we'll see;

If Penrith win on Saturday, they'll be the home side and thus will wear their home kit against either Canberra (Home) or Melbourne (Away)

However if Penrith lose to South Sydney, the formula changes to both either Canberra or Melbourne wearing their respective home kits against Souths with the Bunnies to use their away kit against the latter as Souths only finished 6th on the ladder before the semis.

Fun little fact, Melbourne have never won a Grand Final in a Clash/Away jersey while they've only lost once (2006) while wearing their home jersey in a Grand Final

Also lost in 2016 wearing their home jersey

No more Alcatel (is a TLC company), and no more of the black/white side panels. Actually looks quote nice.
The "armpit panels" are still there though, I don't mind them as long as they don't intrude too much into the jersey (looking at you Manly)

Rabbitohs 2021 Members Home Jersey (black) and Rabbitohs 2021 Members Away Jersey (White)
View attachment 987070View attachment 987071
Me and my family will be on these - coming on 20 seasons of membership and pledged our membership this season. Also, if that's the Classic template, I am absolutely on board except that I can see a few little issues with the mock-up (poor clipping mask on the left armpit, missing hoop on away sleeve, etc.)

Indigenous jersey to be worn twice during the test season (including against the all blacks on October 23)

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1603231947688.jpg
    FB_IMG_1603231947688.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 71

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a quick rundown of what I think the main colour should be for teams' jerseys.

Broncos - Maroon home, yellow away, white other (alternate, heritage, indigenous etc)
Raiders - Green home, white away, yellow other
Bulldogs - Blue home, white away, red other
Sharks - Light blue home, black away, white other
Titans - Light blue home, white away, yellow other
Sea Eagles - Maroon home, white away, green other
Storm - Purple home, yellow and white away, navy blue other
Knights - Blue home, white away, red other
Warriors - Black home, silver away, blue other
Cowboys - Blue home, white away, yellow other
Eels - Blue home, yellow away, white other
Panthers - Black home, white away, brown other
Dragons - White home, red away, black other
Rabbitohs - Green and red home, white away, red other
Roosters - Navy blue home, red away, white other
Tigers - Orange home, white away, black other

Just a quick rundown of what I think the main colour should be for teams' jerseys.

Broncos - Maroon home, yellow away, white other (alternate, heritage, indigenous etc)
Raiders - Green home, white away, yellow other
Bulldogs - Blue home, white away, red other
Sharks - Light blue home, black away, white other
Titans - Light blue home, white away, yellow other
Sea Eagles - Maroon home, white away, green other
Storm - Purple home, yellow and white away, navy blue other
Knights - Blue home, white away, red other
Warriors - Black home, silver away, blue other
Cowboys - Blue home, white away, yellow other
Eels - Blue home, yellow away, white other
Panthers - Black home, white away, brown other
Dragons - White home, red away, black other
Rabbitohs - Green and red home, white away, red other
Roosters - Navy blue home, red away, white other
Tigers - Orange home, white away, black other
Not sure about some of your other colours being used, like for manly and Canterbury. I would personally rather home being used almost all the time. For the tigers I think black is a better option as an away kit, would also all but render the alternate kit useless (home against Penrith would be my preference). Also hate most white kits that are used, st George and historic use of white is the exception to the rule in my book.

Dragons have signed with Classic Sportswear for 2021, with this members jersey being released today. That's now at least 3 teams that will have a members jersey in 2021! This jersey has been added to my 2021 NRL Jerseys Blog at https://2021nrljerseys.blogspot.com/.

View attachment 997089
That might be the worst Saints jersey I've seen. V goes too deep, never seen it cut through above the join. I like the Dragon in the apex though, that's a nice touch

Dragons have signed with Classic Sportswear for 2021, with this members jersey being released today. That's now at least 3 teams that will have a members jersey in 2021! This jersey has been added to my 2021 NRL Jerseys Blog at https://2021nrljerseys.blogspot.com/.

View attachment 997089
So that's the end of xblades in pro sport. GWS should follow suit soon (based on general rumours and no specific knowledge). Let's hope the home is better.

Little interesting quote from the Dragon's media release

Classic Sportswear will supply the club's official playing jerseys, shorts and socks across all competitions, as well as training, off-field apparel and in 2021 a special centenary range to celebrate 100 years of Dragons' founding club St George.

So there has been the rumour of Asics with the Broncos, is there any other links or rumours I’ve missed with the current ISC clubs?

So there has been the rumour of Asics with the Broncos, is there any other links or rumours I’ve missed with the current ISC clubs?
I saw something on league unlimited that said puma were going with the maroons (no source). Steeden were suggested as the wests tigers partner. Wouldn't be surprised if dynstay, classic and o'neills puck up a couple each

Remove this Banner Ad

Back