Official Match Thread S13 Round 13: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at Subiaco Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Never accused him of not posting. I accused you lot of being overly sensitive which seems to be justified.

In terms of our captain, I think you'll find that Loopy always takes the time to post in match threads and name the teams. He's never dictated to anyone. So your claims are as outlandish.

Seems a bit ridiculous arguing over who posts and the like.

Just because it's getting a bit heated HP, doesn't mean I don't like it. I've always enjoyed a bit of confrontation. So shove that comment right up your arse buddy.

Im sorry for having uni exams.

Wait I will drop all that and come on here and post cause thats going to help me pass my exams.

Grow up....

Was only giving back what your guys are giving us. I don't care if you don't post but if that's all your side wants to comment on that's all I can comment on back. I await your press conference telling your teammates to 'grow up'.

Wonders are still the laughing stock of the competition. Even have to boast about a pre-season premiership in their team thread title to try and gain some respect. Pathetic.

You really think this is getting heated? You need to harden the f up Farrand. This is nothing compared to 4-5 seasons ago.

4-5 seasons ago when everyone was hanging s**t on you and the Wonders?

He does take time to post, CE has been doing it all season in team and match threads. You can't go making claims without proof. He has also submitted the team on time every week. Can't say the same for your captain.

In which game this season have I submitted a side late?

Incorrect team submission\red carded played?

Either way again this year the Bombers have penalty points and the Wonders are clean. :thumbsu:

Either way again this year the Bombers have penalty points and the Wonders are clean. :thumbsu:

He didn't submit it late though. Plus, Wonders have 2captains to pull the load. Bombers have 1. Loopy does twice as much as you pissweaks

Was only giving back what your guys are giving us. I don't care if you don't post but if that's all your side wants to comment on that's all I can comment on back. I await your press conference telling your teammates to 'grow up'.

Wonders are still the laughing stock of the competition. Even have to boast about a pre-season premiership in their team thread title to try and gain some respect. Pathetic.
I believe the gumbies have the title of laughing stock of the competition.
Whats more immature posting in that sort of style or rebuttling in the same style?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't remember the exact match but you did it earlier in the season.

Never accused him of not posting. I accused you lot of being overly sensitive which seems to be justified.

In terms of our captain, I think you'll find that Loopy always takes the time to post in match threads and name the teams. He's never dictated to anyone. So your claims are as outlandish.

Seems a bit ridiculous arguing over who posts and the like.

You said that he could find the time to post in between studying, thats implying that he needs to post.

I wasn't saying Loopy doesnt post, but he did fail to name a side earlier in the season.

Wrong.

Can't remember the exact match but you did it earlier in the season.

I wasn't saying Loopy doesnt post, but he did fail to name a side earlier in the season.

Wrong again. So sure of yourself too.

I'd tell you guys what it was for if you asked. You seem to want to keep throwing the wild accusations out though.

I believe the gumbies have the title of laughing stock of the competition.
Whats more immature posting in that sort of style or rebuttling in the same style?

You wish the Gumbies were the laughing stock. It will always be the Wonders. You guys are a joke.

As you can see I tried to steer the talk away from this topic in the second part of my post but you guys seem to always want to come back to it. Still waiting for you to tell your team to grow up by the way. Take your time, I know uni is hard.

You wish the Gumbies were the laughing stock. It will always be the Wonders. You guys are a joke.

As you can see I tried to steer the talk away from this topic in the second part of my post but you guys seem to always want to come back to it. Still waiting for you to tell your team to grow up by the way. Take your time, I know uni is hard.
You said I don't care if I don't post. Obviously you do care thus why you brought it up.

Again you call us pathetic but you let go of one of the SFA's best forwards for absolutly nothing. I think honestly because of this the bombers will be right up there as the laughing stock.

Btw I have missed this good ol fashioned s**t talking :p

You said I don't care if I don't post. Obviously you do care thus why you brought it up.

Again you call us pathetic but you let go of one of the SFA's best forwards for absolutly nothing. I think honestly because of this the bombers will be right up there as the laughing stock.

Btw I have missed this good ol fashioned s**t talking :p

I was simply telling your guys to have a look at their own posting before taking pot shots at ours.

The fact that you think HP is a great is pretty perplexing to be honest. I would think that we would be congratulated for finally getting rid of that hack. Took much too long in my opinion.

Saintlildaman will be lucky to be floating around in 6 months, he'll discover woman, booze and marklars mum then he will never be heard of again. HP has been around for quite a while and proving he is quality. Wonders win trade hands down.

I was simply telling your guys to have a look at their own posting before taking pot shots at ours.

The fact that you think HP is a great is pretty perplexing to be honest. I would think that we would be congratulated for finally getting rid of that hack. Took much too long in my opinion.
At least it is not the generic insert go team here easy against these hacks etc. We get responses out of people. Is that not what we are looking for?

HP was a great player in a s**t team. Team mates brought him down. With the right mix now around him again. He will flourish and become a true star.

At least it is not the generic insert go team here easy against these hacks etc. We get responses out of people. Is that not what we are looking for?

So now it's good for people to be telling other people off for not posting? What about their uni exams? I thought these kind of jibes meant people needed to grow up? :confused:

HP was a great player in a s**t team. Team mates brought him down. With the right mix now around him again. He will flourish and become a true star.

I would say it was more likely that the great team made him look good. He was a hack when at the Wonders the first time. Won a premiership and All-SFA selection with us. Now he's gone back to the Wonders where he doesn't have anyone to make him look good.

So now it's good for people to be telling other people off for not posting? What about their uni exams? I thought these kind of jibes meant people needed to grow up? :confused:

I would say it was more likely that the great team made him look good. He was a hack when at the Wonders the first time. Won a premiership and All-SFA selection with us. Now he's gone back to the Wonders where he doesn't have anyone to make him look good.
Did I direct that first comment at anyone/team in particular no. Just a general statement that was talking about what we don't do. Thats all. Read between the lines as much as you like but there is nothing there.

Did I direct that first comment at anyone/team in particular no. Just a general statement that was talking about what we don't do. Thats all. Read between the lines as much as you like but there is nothing there.

No idea what you're talking about. The statement about not being generic? Or the one where, in reference to your teammates' posts about us not posting, you implied getting responses out of people was a good thing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back