Official Match Thread S18 R07 - East Side Hawks vs Geelong Gumbies at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Are all your players that soft?

Have you been paying attention to the qooty at all this season? You dont sit 3rd on the ladder or win 4 games in a row, kicking an average of 20 goals in those wins, if you are soft...but I am more than happy for you to believe your own stories.

Here that folks?

Nothing complex for these guys

Why complicate a simple game.

We get the ball, we kick goals

You get the ball, we get it off you and we kick goals.......

What I need is iron not complex carbs that will run through me like water.
Your body rejects carbs? Unlucky! *adds to the recipe list for their pre-match meal*

Have you been paying attention to the qooty at all this season? You dont sit 3rd on the ladder or win 4 games in a row, kicking an average of 20 goals in those wins, if you are soft...but I am more than happy for you to believe your own stories.

Why complicate a simple game.

We get the ball, we kick goals

You get the ball, we get it off you and we kick goals.......
You got an easy draw. :D

And it has continued to be kind

Let's be honest, this is where shot gets real for your mob, and as always, this is where the failure of the Gumbies begins, as it always has been and always will be.

Let's be honest, this is where shot gets real for your mob, and as always, this is where the failure of the Gumbies begins, as it always has been and always will be.

Always? I bet you use the word "Never" a lot also. They are both a long time and our Premiership in S16 seems not that long ago

How is my mate peterss going?? Has he gotten over the fact that I started his descent into SFA oblivion yet?? Good old ABH still owes me for handing him the captaincy.

Apparently I owe several people outside of those who were involved in the actual discussions. Why do players continually try and claim unwarranted fame

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a bit confused with the jumper. Us Gumbies wear blue but we are wearing green. The hawks wear green and they're wearing blue. And to top it off, both teams are wearing light shorts.

Just do what you usually do and pass the ball to the people in blue. The rest will sort itself out.

You don't fuel a supercar with 91 octane.

Red cordial is the fuel of champions.

Your body rejects carbs? Unlucky! *adds to the recipe list for their pre-match meal*

You got an easy draw. :D
There's never an easy draw. It's how the team adjusts to the draw that makes it what it is.;) In our case we've been able to make the most of the draw and we'll continue to do that this week.

Always? I bet you use the word "Never" a lot also. They are both a long time and our Premiership in S16 seems not that long ago

Apparently I owe several people outside of those who were involved in the actual discussions. Why do players continually try and claim unwarranted fame

Just an amazing coincidence that it all happened right after I embarrassed your former leader in our match last season, toying with his ego and then smashing him on the field, also forced him to actually contribute to a match thread more than he had done for the entire season prior to that match combined... Then he was gone, maybe I tired him out for you.

Just an amazing coincidence that it all happened right after I embarrassed your former leader in our match last season, toying with his ego and then smashing him on the field, also forced him to actually contribute to a match thread more than he had done for the entire season prior to that match combined... Then he was gone, maybe I tired him out for you.

You sure you're not ClarkeM in disguise?

I need something to get me going it seems!
Reckon this is the week your back to your best. Form is temporary, class is permanent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back