Official Match Thread S18 R07 - West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bandits at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure you could've come up with something a lot better than that. What's this meant to mean; "Bandits>Wonders>Geelong>Richmond>Swans"?

Its meant to get a rise and a rustle out of you, a Geelong supporter, and it did.

Anyway, Ive come up with something better:

Wonders players are those people you see on the side of the road wearing old potato bags as clothing, squatting in a ditch and poking berries up their noses. You ask your parents "Mum, Dad, why are those people doing what they are doing?" And they tell you to wind the window up and go back to watching Toy Story 2, you'll be out of the West Coast soon.

Its meant to get a rise and a rustle out of you, a Geelong supporter, and it did.

Anyway, Ive come up with something better:

Wonders players are those people you see on the side of the road wearing old potato bags as clothing, squatting in a ditch and poking berries up their noses. You ask your parents "Mum, Dad, why are those people doing what they are doing?" And they tell you to wind the window up and go back to watching Toy Story 2, you'll be out of the West Coast soon.
"You'll be out of West Coast soon" if any family went for a Sunday drive in Baghdad they'd be dead in 5 minutes just saying... Geelong will win the flag this year you just wait.

"You'll be out of West Coast soon" if any family went for a Sunday drive in Baghdad they'd be dead in 5 minutes just saying... Geelong will win the flag this year you just wait.

Of coruse, who the hell goes for a Holiday to Baghdad, let alone in a CAR of all things. Thats text book child endangerment!

Geelong will get knocked out by Freo in the Semis anyway.

Of coruse, who the hell goes for a Holiday to Baghdad, let alone in a CAR of all things. Thats text book child endangerment!

Geelong will get knocked out by Freo in the Semis anyway.
Freo? lol.jpg. We'll make the top 4, play Hawthorn and beat them like we always do, play Sydney/Freo in pre-lim, then beat them, and then beat the Hawks in the Granny. Simple.

Let's talk about your footy team now. How are they going?

Pretty s**t this year after losing 5 kids and a coach, we are bankrupt and apparently the worst club in Queensland.

Although we flogged the Suns on the weekend, so, all up from here!

Meanwhile the WB will be next Geelong we stole former assistant coach and former players to our club we just waiting for Ling now and it's complete.

Can't keep Lions company anymore down there.

So who has got the job of tagging me this week?

Been in the SFA team of the week almost every week this year. Let me run free at your own peril.
Cool story bro lacks dragons though.

Wonders don't tag as the opposition will be lucky to be in possession of the qootball

We have had the most kicks, handballs and possessions of any team all season. You will barely see the ball this week.
New captain new game plan. Possession qootball. It could end in a nil all draw and I will be happy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Beng up forward, nil all will not happen.
I think you are forgetting the fact that we won't give you the ball.

Ala Terry Wallace's Richmond vs Adelaide. Will be a boring as bat s**t game and make you mad as hell, but it will be a lesson in how to play qootball.

I think you are forgetting the fact that we won't give you the ball.

Ala Terry Wallace's Richmond vs Adelaide. Will be a boring as bat s**t game and make you mad as hell, but it will be a lesson in how to play qootball.
You're taking coaching tips from Wallace? You given up all together already?

I'm sorry... Do you call losing to the Royals and getting dominated by the Demons 'warming into the season'?

I don't remember saying that our team was travelling as desired? I do however remember saying that crowie, banana and myself were finding some nice touch. Read before you open your mouth.

I must admit the hospitality here at the Wonders leaves a lot to be desired. Where are the Harems, we specifically asked for Harems

I must the hospitality here at the Wonders leaves a lot to be desired. Where are the Harems, we specifically asked for Harems
You get what your given we don't hand out freebies. Plenty of flashlights to go around.

Cool story bro lacks dragons though.

Wonders don't tag as the opposition will be lucky to be in possession of the qootball

Oops sorry. Then I saw a dragon
fat-dragon-14620272.jpg

No idea why this wasn't posted in the OP but anyway...
newy_zps83976eb4.png

Sexy.

Round 7. Lucky 7... this will be the start of the Wonders undefeated run towards finals. To be frank, I feel as if our Premiership hangover has been consistently s**t and did not think it was going to be this bad. Who's decision were all those bloody kegs? :p

Wonders by plenty this week though. I'll say 43.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back