Official Match Thread S18; R13: Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Whos the unlucky bp playing on the best fp in the league this week?

If Logger was going to regret letting you into the league, it would've been a long time ago. He's at peace with it now, if you'd call pawning the neighbours' garden ornaments for drugs and stealing crates of Johnny Walker Blue being 'at peace.'

And good question, who is playing on me? I know I've spent the duration of the season on the ball, but I was recruited as a forward pocket before being bullied into moving to the midfield.

Actually the stats prove I'm the best FP in the game I'm the matera to you, tom swift.
And the stats prove I've never played forward pocket. I'm the straw you're trying to clutch.

okeydoke7 is our new forward pocket. He's the Alf Andrews medalist to your measly 20 goals.

Was his alf from the Fp?
Does it matter what position you win an Alf Andrews medal?

I suppose you're also suggesting that Wise Guy Sam isn't capable of playing any other position as he won his Mobbs Medal playing ruck rover, but of course you'd be incorrect when you take a glimpse at last years All-SFA team, then take into account his impending honours from the ruck.

Quality wins out in the end.

How many goals did you say you've kicked this year? I kicked 22 playing in the midfield last season.

I suppose you're also suggesting that Wise Guy Sam isn't capable of playing any other position as he won his Mobbs Medal playing ruck rover, but of course you'd be incorrect when you take a glimpse at last years All-SFA team, then take into account his impending honours from the ruck.

How many goals did you say you've kicked this year? I kicked 22 playing in the midfield last season.
20 In 6 games at Fp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, I didn't know okeydoke has kicked 300 goals this year. One would say its unbelievable he was dropped from FF.
Where did I say he'd kicked 300 goals this year, please enlighten me.

Next season I'll probably play FP and spread enough propaganda to get me S19 ALL SFA FP WGS.

And only around 35% were from timtamWB.
You said I was your one and only smoochie-bear. Apart from your Honeybunny, who we've agreed you can have as well.

Oh yes, boo Warriors, we're going to destroy you, Frankston Rover's hair doesn't look that good, and all that jazz.

It appears as though the only cleaning you're capable of doing is from the bench, cleaning your teammates bloodstains from the concrete as they head to the pine all battered and bruised.
Death may clean blood, but it's better than being the jizz mop for the Royals goo, you flogs are so in love with yourselves it's embarrassing.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back