Official Match Thread S19 R04: East Side Hawks vs Dragons FFC at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

OH MY.

:D

What a game. Thank you Dragons.

okeydoke7 and Tarkyn_24 remembered where the goals were, Citroin and jackenny were monsters on the ball (jackenny for EKA? You heard it here first-ish), and Clint Beastwood makes the supercameo with 2 goals from 2 kicks including the sealer. Tiger_man322 also played well with two goals of his own.

This is what Hawk qootball is meant to be like!
Rein in your wild animals eagle. They don't make your club look good.

OH MY.

:D

What a game. Thank you Dragons.

okeydoke7 and Tarkyn_24 remembered where the goals were, Citroin and jackenny were monsters on the ball (jackenny for EKA? You heard it here first-ish), and Clint Beastwood makes the supercameo with 2 goals from 2 kicks including the sealer. Tiger_man322 also played well with two goals of his own.

This is what Hawk qootball is meant to be like!

#geauxhawks
#hundredpercenthawks

2 disposals, 2 kicks, 2 goals. Richie Benaud would have a fit.

Great game too, bad luck Dragons, you were in it right until the end. Until next time:thumbsu:

Wow you're a huge ******* flog. Go to bed child, enjoy school tomorrow.
Thank you very much. Actually, it's already past my bedtime, I've been caught up in all the excitement
Good night Danoz sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite.

Another disappointing result. Had the better of the Hawks for the most part in the first three quarters only to let things slip again in the last. Really not good enough at all considering we had more of the ball and more inside 50's. Defence needs to tighten up a bit and we need more effort in the latter stages of games. Happy with my game, having had a hand in six of the first nine goals we kicked, I think I had three or four goal assists for the game too.

We must win next week and get our season back on track.

HAWKS FTW!

#GEAUXHAWKS

Bad luck Dragons.

Keep off those Jack Daniels please Danoz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love this result for so many reasons. The s**t skipper stood up for two important goals while Clint Beastwood swung the gate shut emphatically with another two at the critical point.good win Hawks.

Thanks for the enjoyable game thread Dragons, even if far too many of you sniped me for my defection. ;)

2 : 23.25 {C} - No-one can win the tapout.
2 : 23.32 {C} - chefmeister is now off and running.
2 : 23.37 {rW} - He tries to find Andonis1997 with a chip pass.
2 : 23.41 {rW} - The ball drops short of Andonis1997.
2 : 23.45 {rW} - Andonis1997 slowing down the play.
2 : 23.49 {rW} - He has time to take a bounce.
2 : 23.53 {rW} - Andonis1997 seems to like his chances ....
2 : 23.57 {rW} - The umpires consult and decide that one shaved the post.
Back to old inaccurate habits I see. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back