Official Match Thread S19 R14 - Gold City Royals vs. Mount Buller Demons @ The Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Gold City Royals vs. Mount Buller Demons

Well well well we are in uncharted waters here at the Throne. The Royals are flying and its no coincedence that the departure of okeydoke7 has had a big part to play in the Royals turn in form. timtamWB has the Royals purring at the moment and would be looking at locking in the top 4 spot this sunday.

The Demons are just doing what the Demons do. Sneaking under the radar, winning enough games to sneak into finals then doing a bit of damage in a silent assassin type of way.

The Demons percentage leaves them exposed as far as missing out on the finals and with that said im picking the Royals by 77 points. #diedemonsdie

OFFICIAL TEAMS TO BE SUBMITTED BY 11:59pm FRIDAY NIGHT AEDT. PLEASE TAG BONCER34 AND ENSURE YOU HAVE “OFFICIAL TEAM” SOMEWHERE IN THE POST THAT CAN BE SEARCHED BY THE SIMMER.

I agree with the proposed margin.
So do I. Just not the result.

cooney to kick 10 on whoever your measly full back is and reclaim the lead in the Alfie. #cooneyconvoy

So do I. Just not the result.

cooney to kick 10 on whoever your measly full back is and reclaim the lead in the Alfie. #cooneyconvoy
Ah Eth, nice to see you again!

I think that you've got it backwards. Everything in the opening post will come to pass. And The_Reaper will absolutely destroy cooney. He'll be lucky to get 3.

Three?

That's too many.

cooney will kick one goal for every post I make in this thread and nothing more

Do you have enough data to manage that?

...Does anyone?

I know a solitary goal is an amazing achievement over in Mt Buller but a floppy disk should be sufficient

No, that's where you are wrong!

True. You won't kick that many.

Last edited:
Three?

That's too many.

cooney will kick one goal for every post I make in this thread and nothing more
Do you have enough data to manage that?

...Does anyone?

Ah Eth, nice to see you again!

I think that you've got it backwards. Everything in the opening post will come to pass. And The_Reaper will absolutely destroy cooney. He'll be lucky to get 3.
Are you talking per quarter or in a half? I think 3 in each quarter may be out of his reach, but 3 in each half of footy is pretty realistic.

Could have been worse... You might have been stuck playing one of the other 10 clubs and they are for less fun than I.

And my team.
Lets just see how this week pans out before coming to that conclusion.

Or you know, you could just banter on our behalf again. That will put you even more in our good books then ever before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope no chance.

There is no chance that you'll be lucky to kick three goals? I agree. There is no chance you'll be so lucky.

I has like 3 touches last week. Need to up my output.

Did Eth ever buy us the beers for winning last week?
You can do it, I believe in you!
Yes he did, we both got wasted was a great night!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back