Official Match Thread S19 R7-Sin City Swamprats vs Roys FFC at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Citroin

Premiership Player
Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jun 1, 2014
Melbourne/Victoria.
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
LA Clippers, Arsenal, SFA Bombers
Sin City Swamprats Vs Roys FFC
upload_2015-3-23_20-26-34.png
upload_2015-3-23_20-34-1.png

Overview:
This week the Sin City Swamprats take on Mobbsy, FB and VoltDawg in a match set to determine * all. Sin City aren't having the best of seasons, bearly (bear puns alert) making the... well top 12 I guess. But on the bright side they're doing better then the #lolwonders. They're fresh off a massive loss to the Dragons, who are currently third on the ladder. The Roys are obviously doing pretty well after Fred bagged six goals. Which means that the Demons couldn't do enough to stop the Roys from getting a seventeen point win.

Ladder:
Code:
Team                   P   W   L   D   Pen   For  Agnst     %     Pts  Streak   L5   Change   GB    Chase
Sin City Swamprats     6   2   4   -    -    538   600    89.67    8     2L

Code:
Team                   P   W   L   D   Pen   For  Agnst     %     Pts  Streak   L5   Change   GB    Chase
Roys FFC               6   5   1   -    -    655   556   117.81   20     1W    WWWLW    -      -1      -
OFFICIAL TEAMS TO BE SUBMITTED BY 11:59pm FRIDAY NIGHT AEDT. PLEASE TAG BONCER34 AND ENSURE YOU HAVE “OFFICIAL TEAM” SOMEWHERE IN THE POST THAT CAN BE SEARCHED BY THE SIMMER.

Last edited:

Hey Swamprats. Hope you'll enjoy being another stop on the road to the #royvolution
The terrifyingly terrific trio of Mighty P, Mooch and myself are ready to dominate again. All depends on if fitzroybulldog will let us play together again.

#welikeroy

Hey Swamprats. Hope you'll enjoy being another stop on the road to the #royvolution
The terrifyingly terrific trio of Mighty P, Mooch and myself are ready to dominate again. All depends on if fitzroybulldog will let us play together again.

#welikeroy
I heard that you three all play together behind the Bulldog's back..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we will all be relieved when you tie that trench coat up.

The more I look at it, the more I see angry poodle.
You know when you read two posts in succession and just can't see the connection .......

Anyhoo. Sin City huh? What the * is that when it's at home? Sound like a computer game, or a really bad movie. Or possibly both through an unfeasibly lucrative merchandising deal. Oh well. It seems a shame to have to smash it to bits but we're here to do a job so, so be it.

He doesn't govern our off field lives.
Just as well. He's a neat freak and I just can't have that. Cause problems when I leave socks in the chicken soup

#welikeroy
Oh were on triple Ts now. I like it. We should add another T for each win this season. By the time they hand over there premiership cup to fb, we'll be amazeballs alliterative aces, acknowledged by all as adept at attacking our adversaries.

#welikeroy
As long as Mighty P isnt insubordinare again no changes will be made.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back