Official Match Thread S19 Rd 15- Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears @ Dragon Island (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey boncer34

This is something I've been meaning to ask you... how is it possible for someone to post 150+ times in one match thread, yet unable to post games in all match threads? Is it just so you can get email addresses?
He's only learnt how to post two lines in a post. Anything more than that he requires assistance. That thread he posted a few days ago, Filthy did it for him at his house. I'm surprised he can even use email TBH.

Hey boncer34

This is something I've been meaning to ask you... how is it possible for someone to post 150+ times in one match thread, yet unable to post games in all match threads? Is it just so you can get email addresses?
Coz

He's only learnt how to post two lines in a post. Anything more than that he requires assistance. That thread he posted a few days ago, Filthy did it for him at his house. I'm surprised he can even use email TBH.
Oh yeah that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You might be right man, but I'm not sure how much colder the water can get over here.

Alanis then -

alanis-morissette-67.jpeg

Alanis now -

Alanis-Morissette-a-Hawai-avec-son-fils-Ever-le-4-mai-2013_portrait_w674.jpg
Is that ironic? I wasn't too clear on the guidelines she set.

I like it. You and brahj bouncing off of each other. Good stuff man.
We're kinda two peas in a pod, except he doesn't know it yet...

You might be right man, but I'm not sure how much colder the water can get over here.

Alanis then -

alanis-morissette-67.jpeg

Alanis now -

Alanis-Morissette-a-Hawai-avec-son-fils-Ever-le-4-mai-2013_portrait_w674.jpg

Alanis needs a jagged little weight loss pill.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back