Official Match Thread S19 Rd 15- Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears @ Dragon Island (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

The rap direction this thread has taken is cool and all but we all know there is only one rap that matters.

All you sucka MCs ain't got nothin on me
From my grades to my rhymes, you can't touch Kevin G
I'm a Mathlete, so nerd is inferred but forget what you heard, I'm like James Bond the third

The rap direction this thread has taken is cool and all but we all know there is only one rap that matters.

All you sucka MCs ain't got nothin on me
From my grades to my rhymes, you can't touch Kevin G
I'm a Mathlete, so nerd is inferred but forget what you heard, I'm like James Bond the third
You are such a dag.

So, only the WWF Dragqueens stand in the way of the Bears making the finals.

I expect to see many a Dragqueen with this look on their face after this game
jAicIbV.jpg
If I am correct, that is the look of disgust like when chefmeister will sink his studs into pantskyle's face.

I'd definitely have that expression on my face as well!
Or, you know, pure elation and joy:
tumblr_ndedqwUJVb1rv8b97o2_500.gif

If I am correct, that is the look of disgust like when chefmeister will sink his studs into pantskyle's face.

Or, you know, pure elation and joy:
tumblr_ndedqwUJVb1rv8b97o2_500.gif
b51.gif

This thread is clearly on the wrong board. I vote we move the Gangsters FFC vs Las Vegas Wiggers match onto the Music board.

Yes, yes he is. They are postformance enhancing drugs.

Or, you know, pure elation and joy
I have that exact expression on my face right now as I'm thinking about sinking my stud into pantskyle's dial.

Bet you can't guess what my other hand is doing. :)

Last edited:
I have that exact expression on my face right now as I'm thinking about sinking my stud into pantskyle's dial.

Bet you can't guess what my other hand is doing. :)
Are you asking me out on a date? If so, yes.
Sunday's the day the Vegas bears get their butts kicked.

: prances off like a wuss :
Hardcore bro.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you asking me out on a date? If so, yes.
No need for the date or the awkwardness of meeting the parents, I already got everything I wanted in the shower about 5 minutes ago...
Recreating Pantskyle's face, now with more holes than before?
I prefer to think of them as cute little dimples even if they are actually pock-marks...

Smoking a cigarette? Playing a piano? Hailing a taxicab?
Damn dude, reminding me of that new age hippy songstress is only gonna lead me to taking another shower very soon... :eek:

A cold, cold shower.
You guys are insatiable. Is that how they do things at the Dragons?

More importantly, when you have these alone moments in the shower are you thinking about your own reputations in the SFA? I have a sneaky suspicion that The Filth Wizard might.

You guys are insatiable. Is that how they do things at the Dragons?

More importantly, when you have these alone moments in the shower are you thinking about your own reputations in the SFA? I have a sneaky suspicion that The Filth Wizard might.
Do you understand what a cold shower is used for?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back