Official Match Thread S20 Rd 2: Coney Island Warriors v Las Vegas Bears @ Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

A true big brother knows that the most humiliating retribution comes from a tongue lashing from mum, followed by the terror invoking words "just you wait until your father gets home."

The physical thrashing will be better administered after the spirit is dead. That's the purpose of this thread. You'll be putty after it's read. My words will echo in your head.

anigif_original-grid-image-19869-1377272388-1.gif

Hey, why don't I just go eat some hay, make things out of clay, lay by the bay? I just may! What'd ya say?

Hey, why don't I just go eat some hay, make things out of clay, lay by the bay? I just may! What'd ya say?
You may as well move straight on to eating pieces of s**t for breakfast.

I'm dedicating this win to Chubbs.

hey, few of us are meeting on the 9th tee at 9. come along, but keep it to yourself..

Eh, I could give or take her, not really anything special...

...However, Veronica Vaughn... Hubba hubba

grid-cell-19937-1424932079-13.jpg

And you know what? Me and her got it on.

giphy.gif

Eh, I could give or take her, not really anything special...

giphy.gif
Chris Farley. Legend.
Would have made a great Warrior. Great intensity, very agile for a fat campaigner.
In his present state, he'd make a handy Bear.

Just don't type Veronica Vaughn Nude into Google...

My eyes, the goggles do nothing... :eek: :confused: :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is it about the phrase "Just don't type *insert subject here* into Google..." that instantly makes people want to Google that thing.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

You could chuck a thousand monkeys in a room with a thousand typewriters and they would create a Warriors thread.

It was the best of times...it was the blurst of times?!

Ah yes the FR defence, the run and hide under the bed.

Stop quoting me, wah! :cry:

Listen kid, I'm very pissed off that I'm here at Coney Island. I had a s**t game last weak so I've got my angry face on and ready to throw down.

I'm here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubblegum.

who let you have the red cordial? Deadset you sound like your about to blow a gasket.
I mean i get it coming here to our home ground that gets 200K through the gate, our whore tree, our fremantle inspired trophy case.
state of the art training facility's, actual real grass not that synthetic s**t you lot in desert import. it must be tough.

I know we intimidate you, But lay off PED's or at least aim for the high quality stuff like we have. Tell you what talk to our new fitness guy Alex Rodrriguez he can hook you up with some wholesaler discounts.

who let you have the red cordial? Deadset you sound like your about to blow a gasket.
I mean i get it coming here to our home ground that gets 200K through the gate, our whore tree, our fremantle inspired trophy case.
state of the art training facility's, actual real grass not that synthetic s**t you lot in desert import. it must be tough.

I know we intimidate you, But lay off PED's or at least aim for the high quality stuff like we have. Tell you what talk to our new fitness guy Alex Rodrriguez he can hook you up with some wholesaler discounts.

So much room for activities at Coney Island!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back