Official Match Thread S20 Round 11 - Roys FFC v Geelong Wolves at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I see what you have done Broken

Putting me as Player of the Week in your SFA Rankings to lull me into a false sense and go easy on you Roys!

shakingfist.gif~c200

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're an instant coffee person?
I can't remember the last time I've I had instant coffee at home.

You got that from what I said? Jar of capsules, my friend. And not those crappy 'refill at home' ones either.
To save you all the hassle why don't you just buy an actual espresso machine and make real coffee?

I only paid a bit over $100 but it's easily repaid the cost with the decent coffee it makes.

To save you all the hassle why don't you just buy an actual espresso machine and make real coffee?

I only paid a bit over $100 but it's easily repaid the cost with the decent coffee it makes.

One of my first priorities when I move out!

One of my first priorities when I move out!
Go Kambrook.

The coffee it produces is insanely good. Nice texture to it. Better then any coffees I buy at the cafes these days.

I have a Nespresso Lattissima. We paid quite abit on it about 4 years ago, but it's starting to pay for itself as coffee now only 68cents.

I have a Nespresso Lattissima. We paid quite abit on it about 4 years ago, but it's starting to pay for itself as coffee now only 68cents.
That would be about right.

I pay $17 for vitoria ground coffee and I brew an average of 2 coffees a day, and the coffee lasts about 3 weeks so it certainly pays for itself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back