Official Match Thread S21 R3 Mt Buller Demons vs Dragons FFC at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Where did I suggest that you are a campaigner?
The shittier the username, the more of a campaigner you are.

"Take yourself as an example"

You called me a campaigner. ;)

The shittier the username, the more of a campaigner you are.

"Take yourself as an example"

You called me a campaigner. ;)
You're a campaigner, but a small one compared to a bunch of this mob

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well It's been a busy week, but game day is here once more.

This is my stage. This is where I thrive. Come on Demons, let's have a big win. I'll chip in with 6 or 7 goals today.
Posts for one day, goes missing for 5 days, returns for a single post, expects to be relevant, is wrong.

Posts for one day, goes missing for 5 days, returns for a single post, expects to be relevant, is wrong.
Posts a tame, standard match day post.

Logs back in with alerts because there's a response.

I post, people take notice. It's a simple equation.

You could post 40 times in here looking to be involved but feel let down by the echo of your own voice and the sound of the tumbleweed drifting by. I post once and it's like moths to a flame.

You could post 40 times in here looking to be involved but feel let down by the echo of your own voice and the sound of the tumbleweed drifting by. I post once and it's like moths to a flame.
And you are?

I suppose what makes you more relevant than your teammates is that I actually noticed your post. I'm also more likely to respond to your posts simply because you are a tiny bit interesting. To be perfectly honest, I've looked at this thread numerous times and seen nothing but your teammates posting "ibeng is s**t" and yawned, then closed it. So I guess that makes you a tiny bit relevant, though only in respect to your team, who are all s**t.

I suppose what makes you more relevant than your teammates is that I actually noticed your post. I'm also more likely to respond to your posts simply because you are a tiny bit interesting. To be perfectly honest, I've looked at this thread numerous times and seen nothing but your teammates posting "ibeng is s**t" and yawned, then closed it. So I guess that makes you a tiny bit relevant, though only in respect to your team, who are all s**t.
Look I suppose that's a compliment, and I'll take it as such. As backhanded as it was.

In terms of relevance, I'm a league Hall of Famer. It doesn't get much more relevant than that. And people can claim my best is behind me, but I didn't see those people piping up when I kicked 9 goals a couple of weeks ago.

I'm still here. I'm still relevant. I'm still posting. I'm still kicking goals. And most importantly I'm still enjoying it.

I will continue to enjoy fantasy footy for as long as I believe I am the best in the league. I may never retire.

Look I suppose that's a compliment, and I'll take it as such. As backhanded as it was.

In terms of relevance, I'm a league Hall of Famer. It doesn't get much more relevant than that. And people can claim my best is behind me, but I didn't see those people piping up when I kicked 9 goals a couple of weeks ago.

I'm still here. I'm still relevant. I'm still posting. I'm still kicking goals. And most importantly I'm still enjoying it.

I will continue to enjoy fantasy footy for as long as I believe I am the best in the league. I may never retire.
*Self appointed hall of famer. You can't say there wasn't any objections to that decision.

You can stay forever if you want, irrelevancy will follow regardless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back