Official Match Thread S21 R3 Sin City Swamprats vs Gold City Royals at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

You barely won last week. Doubtful you'll even got close this time
Rubbish! Butler predicted we'd lose by 8 points ... I'll take that every day of the week against arguably the greatest qootyers that ever graced this earth, with a list of achievements unrivalled across the entire SFA. :rolleyes:

Rubbish! Butler predicted we'd lose by 8 points ... I'll take that every day of the week against arguably the greatest qootyers that ever graced this earth, with a list of achievements unrivalled across the entire SFA. :rolleyes:
But missed the "0" button after hitting 8

Just starting to recover after yesterday's Superbowl party.
Good thing about working in hospitality being an unemployed dole bludger is it is easy to get pissed on a Monday morning and not feel guilty.

Thank **** we are at the Underground this week, I don't think I could handle listening to the three overly pretentious fans the Royals would get to the game this week.
Hey MannumPower and Noobz0r remember when the vote for the league expansion came in a we came second to these muppets, proved no one knew what was going on back in Season 15.
The Golden Rat is ours and it's staying home this week.
Bit rich coming from a Port supporter.

Nakia in Royals colours v Swamprats

Played: 6
Wins: 5
Draws: 1
Losses: 0

On second thoughts ...
Due for a loss, then :thumbsu:

Due for a loss, then :thumbsu:
Eh? That happens against every other side ... for some reason the Rats are like a fine drop of Bundy ... goes down easy.

Eh? That happens against every other side ... for some reason the Rats are like a fine drop of Bundy ... goes down easy.
Also describes the Sin City women :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nakia in Royals colours v Swamprats

Played: 6
Wins: 5
Draws: 1
Losses: 0

On second thoughts ...
Doubt you will even be close to making a difference in the result. You'll be benched in the first term

Doubt you will even be close to making a difference in the result. You'll be benched in the first term
One can only hope ... replaced by Marlowe ... let that lazy sod put his talents to use for once, I need a rest.

Sloth is actually synonymous with sin I think you will find

Envy too, which is what you will be feeling on Sunday
It isn't synonymous, it's merely an example of sin. However, it is quite an apt description of the Royals.

Also don't know about feeling envy, perennial league laughing stock isn't exactly a position to be envious of.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back