FTA-TV Saddest TV episodes

Remove this Banner Ad

Thread needs more of The Wonder Years.

[youtube]CIeWfGFfuAA[/youtube] [youtube]xFyJq-3_jLs[/youtube]

The o.c. one is sad if you're a fan. Resembled the death of the series, the death was also tragic because they were a 4some...clearly ryan and marissa were meant to be :(
love how it flashed back to him driving away with sandy as well :thumbsu:

Agreed with the end of season 1 was a great ending.

Belongs in happiest TV episodes thread.

[youtube]CIeWfGFfuAA[/youtube]

Lol. I would like to see a movie or T.V series where the guy sneaks up to a girls window or watches her sleep back fires and gets arrested for stalking. If some guy tries that in real life odds are he would get arrested.

While we are on the subject here's an article about romantic Movie gestures
http://www.cracked.com/article_18756_6-romantic-movie-gestures-that-can-get-you-prison-time.html

[youtube]CIeWfGFfuAA[/youtube]
Best wonder years ep ever !! :thumbsu:

Previously mentioned but when Molly died on " A country practice " :(
Also when the " Nutter " killed Nico's cow on Home and away !!!! :mad::thumbsdown:

:thumbsu: damn wish it was on DVD

Two words -music rights

Another contender from The Wonder Years - i vividly remember the final scene in this one..where Kevin and Winnie break up..set to the sublime "God Only Knows" by The Beach Boys.

For me there is no better time & place then 60s/70s America.

[YOUTUBE]ZKIY9GxLyOk[/YOUTUBE]

Never seen it but I would have imagined that the first episode of '8 Simple Rules', after John Ritter's death would have been pretty sad.

Yeah, I've seen it (yet dont really watch the show tbh), but its very sad. Opens with the mum getting a phone call saying the father is in hospital- thats how they write it into the show, iirc he is killed in a car accident.

Very sad- still tho a few laughs in the ep as well.

As a four year old this one killed me*

[YOUTUBE]y7JvL2ap3Cg[/YOUTUBE]

*I know its a movie but it only goes for fourty minutes and I think its worthy of a mention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[YOUTUBE]XsgPAgyUO4s[/YOUTUBE]

Can't get much sadder than that. What makes it worse is you find out the father did it deliberately when he and his wife thought the infant was showing signs of having the same disease that killed another of their kids, when in fact he was perfectly healthy. :(

Soon as I saw this thread I thought of an episode of Quantum Leap I saw years ago that has stuck with me all this time.

Al tries in vain to get his wife in the past to wait for him (his past self is stuck in a POW camp but he is presumed dead by his wife).

The final scene where the holographic Al slow dances with his wife (who can't see him) is one of the most moving moments I've ever seen on a tv series.

[youtube]2pdAcwKDpkk[/youtube]

Very moving - great series too

How did he come to be separated from his wife? Can't remember.....

Who? Al?

He was stuck in a Vietnam POW camp and his wife presumed he was dead so eventually remarried. By the time he got home it was too late.

being sam beckett he always wanted to fix everything

i think that was the first tv series i watched which left me with an empty feeling at the end of it all. I was 13 at the time, hes the hero! hes MEANT to go home!

Who? Al?

He was stuck in a Vietnam POW camp and his wife presumed he was dead so eventually remarried. By the time he got home it was too late.

Yes I meant Al, thanks for that.

[youtube]z-3RcRaRwnc[/youtube]

The City On The Edge Of Forever - perhaps the greatest Star Trek episode.

Near the end Kirk must allow the woman he loves to die to protect the future of earth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back