List Mgmt. Saints father and son

Remove this Banner Ad

Just incase people havent noticed but a game in 2034 will likely include such names as Milne, Harvey, Hayes and Riewoldt (with luck) with a Loewe and Schneider or so thrown in for good measure.

Just incase people havent noticed but a game in 2034 will likely include such names as Milne, Harvey, Hayes and Riewoldt (with luck) with a Loewe and Schneider or so thrown in for good measure.
Voss as well. Brett Voss's kid looks the goods apparently.

You can add Peckett to that list, surely one of his 5 boys will make it to AFL level

As well as Kosi jr (we'll need a whipping boy)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be funny if after all our moaning over the years about Fathers and Sons at other teams we suddenly get a few! And maybe we didn't want the progeny of our 70's, 80's players! We weren't much good.... Although Plugger and Spud having girls didn't help.

But now our guns of recent years.... Worth more at stud if you want a racing analogy;). Might breed a few more winners.:)

Will be interesting to see how James Coughlan performs over the next two years leading into the 2015 draft. Been named in the best the last few weeks for Bendigo

Bailey Rice also, will probably pick Carlton though.

Will be interesting to see how James Coughlan performs over the next two years leading into the 2015 draft. Been named in the best the last few weeks for Bendigo

Why do you think that?

What makes you think that? Does he have closer ties to the Blues or something?

If I was a kid and had to pick between us and the Blues on the clubs potential I would go with us at the moment. The Blues are floating in that no-mans land and don't seem to realise where they are at while we have direction and focus and have the beginnings of what looks to be a solid list.

If I was a kid and had to pick between us and the Blues on the clubs potential I would go with us at the moment. The Blues are floating in that no-mans land and don't seem to realise where they are at while we have direction and focus and have the beginnings of what looks to be a solid list.
Beat you! :p

Will be funny if after all our moaning over the years about Fathers and Sons at other teams we suddenly get a few! And maybe we didn't want the progeny of our 70's, 80's players! We weren't much good.... Although Plugger and Spud having girls didn't help.

But now our guns of recent years.... Worth more at stud if you want a racing analogy;). Might breed a few more winners.:)

Tom Tomay and Gary Rohan are 2 that didn't get through because not enough games were played. We had old Carlton rejects coming for the disco or our good players were poached by the other teams or weren't developed.

Tom Tomay and Gary Rohan are 2 that didn't get through because not enough games were played. We had old Carlton rejects coming for the disco or our good players were poached by the other teams or weren't developed.
Gary Rohan? o_O

Didn't know that.

Why do you think that?

Come on guys, it'll happen just based on our luck. :p

How many father son selections can be chosen in a draft?
Don't think there's a limit, but if you have 2 guns, you'll only get one as someone will offer a better pick. You need to have them in descending order of ability so you could offer First Round for a gun, Second Round for someone quite good, and then etc. But it will never happen that way. We won't fill up on Father and Son picks in a draft if they all happen to be the same age.

Still not sure how Melb got away with Viney at pick 27 or something like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back