Media Scandal Revealed: IMS, ShaunDuggen and the Mt Buller Captaincy

Remove this Banner Ad

Shocking Takeover Scandal Revealed: IMS, ShaunDuggan and the Mt Buller Captaincy

The Plot
Mt Buller Officials have today revealed a plot by IMS and ShaunDuggan to ditch their respective clubs with an aim to forcibly take over the Mt Buller Demons captaincy for next season. Its well known by most in the Demons inner-sanctum, including captain Juggs, that this plan has been concocted by SFA and Hawk legend IMS weeks ago, while current West Coast Wonders vice captain ShaunDuggan is also involved to a lesser extent.

Lies and Deceit
IMS is apparently the major player of the duo, who has been reported to contact many Demons players asking for support. What’s more shocking, however, is that Wonders vice-captain ShaunDuggan is apparently ready to ditch his club for nothing to move to the Demons if IMS gets his way. The nature of this ‘plot (being ‘under the table’ and ‘behind peoples backs’) has disgusted many. IMS has been one of the major posters who in recent weeks have tried to stir the Demons into revolting against their captain yet now we know it’s for selfish reasons.

Demon Resistance

This ‘plot’ has met resistance however, with Juggs knowing IMS and SD’s plans from early on, while high-ranking Demons players such as eth, cats2rise and Logger have all sworn affinity to their current captain. The Demons ‘strong core’ of posters has seen them rise through the ranks to become an off-field powerhouse in recent seasons after years of mediocrity, and it is believed that this reason was one of many for IMS’ plan.

The Wonders and the Hawks
Many ‘in the know’ suggest that the West Coast Wonders would be rather displeased with their current vice-captain who was set to leave the club without a moments notice if the plan came to fruition, while the Hawks would be losing one of their best, if not THE best, poster at their club. Only time will tell if this news has an effect on the Wonders finals campaign, who sit only one win out of the top 4 with 2 rounds to be played. Considering he is vice-captain, one would think the backlash could be huge.

The SFA
Questions have been raised to how the SFA Players Association and League Officials will react to this scandal. Surely two players singlehandedly trying to undermine a current captain by the way of deceit, under the table dealings and secrecy is not a good reflection on the league. Rumour has it that one high ranking league official contacted a Mt Buller Demons player to see if a leadership battle would commence – Could that lead to an internal review on the SFA’s integrity?

The Future
Only time will tell how big of a story this will become. The Wonders certainly have some worries on their hands considering it is believed that SD would happily walk out of the club and follow IMS. It is thought both have an ‘agreement’ and wish to co-captain a club in the future. Apparently Mt Buller was an option for IMS as he went about a low, cowardly attack on Juggs for his own personal reasons.

The Demons however are rather unfazed as they march towards a serious Premiership assault. One Demons poster commented thats its ‘quite cute that we are now seen as a real challenger and big posters want to come to our club.’

What Drama!

In fact while I'd be sad to see Duggan go, I think I would get much enjoyment from watching this unfold.

Great article c2r.

Time to get my popcorn.gif.

Who is ShaunDuggen??? Trying to rip off my identity I think.

Mass LOL at this thread, facts are way from correct.

1) Who is to say IMS come up with the idea?
2) What if me and IMS just wanted to see Juggs ditched as captain for sheer joy?

Marklar - Whoops.. well I got it right 3 out of 5 times... haha :eek: Sorry SD ;)

SD:
1) So you came up with the idea then? All in all it doesnt matter who it was - IMS led the show, but thanks for admitting there was a plan.
2) Cause we at the Demons all know it wasnt just for 'sheer joy' after being contacted. Nice deflection though.

hehe, nice article and I look forward to this unfolding but if you truely believe that back room dealings are not going on everywhere then you're a bit nieve. .. Can only take the article's shock and mockingly given or in line with tabloid journalism. .. /et-tu-brute

Marklar - Whoops.. well I got it right 3 out of 5 times... haha :eek: Sorry SD ;)

SD:
1) So you came up with the idea then? All in all it doesnt matter who it was - IMS led the show, but thanks for admitting there was a plan.
2) Cause we at the Demons all know it wasnt just for 'sheer joy' after being contacted. Nice deflection though.

My manager has told me to say no comment :)

No comment.

if this is the demons was of recruiting during the season well, it sucks & so does the club. No morals what so ever.

ShaunDuggan was the fella that offered me a spot in the Wonders, he wont be leaving because I signed a 1 year contract extension on the provision Duggan was to be at the Wonders in season 15. If he goes then my contract is null and void*. * may or may not be true

Duggan, you better stay :thumbsu:

6065070664_e4fc183d0e_z.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i I signed a 1 year contract extension on the provision Duggan was to be at the Wonders in season 15. If he goes then my contract is null and void

Now I'm torn...

if this is the demons was of recruiting during the season well, it sucks & so does the club. No morals what so ever.

What?

Yes, you have me. I am trying to recruit IMS and SD in this very thread. Damn. You're just too smart for me, Jobe.

Idiot.

My manager has told me to say no comment :)

No comment.

Who, IMS? Now you have to toe the line with him?

Laughable situation.

Pigs will fly...

I find it quite funny that you contacted a Demons player as well asking him to kick Juggs out, while your vice captain was planning on quitting your club to come to the Demons at the same time. Or did you give SD permission?

Laughable situation.

Very laughable. You could of said 2 unnamed players thus creating controversy amongst the other teams right before finals. Good article, but could of been better.

Very laughable. You could of said 2 unnamed players thus creating controversy amongst the other teams right before finals. Good article, but could of been better.

Agreed, disappointing fail, and the beginning of the end.. How unfortunate...

Actually, could the real scandal be one final parting shot at the man who took c2r's rightful position as captain before he retires, causing complete disharmony before leaving.... Such a topic to ponder.

Laughable situation.

I find it quite funny that you contacted a Demons player as well asking him to kick Juggs out, while your vice captain was planning on quitting your club to come to the Demons at the same time. Or did you give SD permission?

This is so true!! Omg!

SD - Could have, yes. Whats the point though? I'd much rather name and shame :)

IMS - Backpedaling and clutching at straws. Well done.

Backpedaling?? Someone has a creative mind.. I would have thought it as highlighting deeper issues. Hmmm

Also, what club would pass up on a package deal involving 2 of the SFA's most active posters? Maybe this was an opportunity missed?

Did your manager not pass on the information?

IMS knows that both you and himself can apply to be a Demons player next season, but if you do join it will be as players only and certainly not captains. I am sure Juggs would welcome two new posters under his captaincy.

So are you still interested? Is it really about the Demons being a good posting team, or is it all about selfishness and captaincy positions?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back