Official Match Thread Season 17 - Preliminary Final: Mount Buller Demons V West Coast Wonders @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Step 1 was lull the SFA into a false sense of security.
accom-green_tick.png

Step 2 was beat the minor premiers and head into the finals for a 6th consecutive time, causing the Demons major mental scarring.
accom-green_tick.png

Step 3 was knock the reigning premiers out of the finals, partially because they complain too much.
accom-green_tick.png

Step 4 is to knock the socks off the Hawks. And knock them out of the finals as well.
accom-green_tick.png

Step 5 is to meet the Demons in a match that will secure the 2nd spot in the GF. This will be easy considering the previous mental scarring that we already caused.
accom-green_tick.png

Step 6 is to beat the Dragons as we all know they never win finals, and since they've just won one, they've literally used up 9 seasons of finals luck! In this grudge match will see Speck and Gibbsy beat their former sides, and ClarkeM can say "**** you boncer34" as he receives his premiership medal given by a kid.

TFB called it!

Sore loser? Your banter wasn't much either, you used the same argument with a couple posters.
Exactly. The only 2 posters that bothered to show up in this thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never sim another final, Logger. :(

Well played, Wonders, winning three finals in a row from sixth is a tremendous effort, and you certainly deserve it. I enjoyed the thread, thanks for that, and good luck in the Grand Final, as annoying as it is how frequently you're there.

Thought that was our season, Dees. Third won't cut it, we'll be better next time round. Just you wait...

Never sim another final, Logger. :(

Well played, Wonders, winning three finals in a row from sixth is a tremendous effort, and you certainly deserve it. I enjoyed the thread, thanks for that, and good luck in the Grand Final, as annoying as it is how frequently you're there.

Thought that was our season, Dees. Third won't cut it, we'll be better next time round. Just you wait...
Wonders next year? ;)

Well I would normally thank the opposition for the banter and wish them well next week. But honestly it was like bantering with a brick wall so I hope the dragons smash you.

Thanks for playing :thumbsu:

Wonders back at the big dance where we belong, you ****ing ripper!

I've played 6 finals, 3 with the Dragons, 3 with the Demons*

I have not, NOT WON a SINGLE ******* ONE.

I am sorry, I must be some kind of bad luck charm.

*please correct me if I'm wrong, please

Remove this Banner Ad

Back