Media Season 19 Exie League **UPDATE**

Remove this Banner Ad

So.... Seeing this has slightly failed due to the influx of rookies in the past few weeks. Any chance of a redo, WITHOUT a draft, and play basic fantasy. If this is agreed upon, I'm open to new entrants.

Why don't you just leave the teams as they were at the end of the draft and then a fortnight before the season allow a rookie draft giving each team a free go outside of the cap (of new undrafted rookies obviously) in a randomly simmed draft order?

And then allow team trades or modifications up until first game.

I just really don't like my time wasted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TFB is the numberplate of that Toyota ad where the dad squirts the mum.

That's what I picture TFB as.
Yes, I giggled like an exciting schoolgirl when I saw it!

The Brahjvarks have executed TheFreshBanana at their Training Facility/Interrogation Warehouse in Luxembourg. He cried like a little girl.
I cried like an exciting schoolgirl when I saw this :(

Why don't you just leave the teams as they were at the end of the draft and then a fortnight before the season allow a rookie draft giving each team a free go outside of the cap (of new undrafted rookies obviously) in a randomly simmed draft order?

Why didn't you think of this akkaps ? This is disgusting. Also, I am awaiting a Christmas card from you.

I honestly don't care and am fine with either.
I don't want all the pain I suffered to be for nothing. Everytime I saw that red "1" symbol over my inbox button, I got a bit exicted, but when I realised it was just the draft, I hit my laptop. It's like when you get a notification on Facebook, but it's just a Farmville invitation.

The time wasted doing the draft was the only thing holding me back. However, the other group (green) has not picked since we finished our side (blue) of the draft, and are only up to Round 2 of the draft.

I am happy to keep the draft selections for our group (blue), it was more of a question as to change the rules for the other group (green).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back