Official Match Thread Season 20 Round 6 - Roys FFC v Coney Island Warriors @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn Wooshette_ that was rough. Steve still not giving you any? You're still being mean. :(

Lord_Flashheart You haven't directed any hatred towards me yet..
We are enemies in here till Sundays game, after that I'm gonna squeeze those cute little cheeks again..

We are enemies in here till Sundays game, after that I'm gonna squeeze those cute little cheeks again..
We've got that covered, when he drops his drawers in the showers nobody can resist a little cheek squeeze.

Good to be back at the Roys home ground, it's proven to be a happy hunting ground for us Warriors over the years.

Best hotdogs in the league too

Good to be back at the Roys home ground, it's proven to be a happy hunting ground for us Warriors over the years.

images

WHY DID YOU TELL US TO STEAL Frankston Rover's UNDERWEAR?!

Technically it's only true since this guy got a life ban from the league.
Hotdogs2.jpg

Isn't every team we play full of campaigners? Maybe my pills aren't keeping me calms anymore...
Absolutely. Every team has them (except the Roys of course). Some teams even encourage them (Hawks and Bears I'm looking in your direction). But these guys are basically alright, despite all that. Just don't challenge them to a game of strip bingo. For the love of dog don't do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly what animal do you want to play for you sick **** :eek:
It's right there in the text. What more do you need?
Anyone wanna play strip bingo?!?!
Don't come crying to me when it all goes horribly - and I mean HORRIBLY - wrong. I did try to warn you.

Ah the Roys.

Even though these pants-wearing canker-blossoms smell like wet dog, you just can't help liking them.

Won't stop me going the biff though. I just won't enjoy it as much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back