Season 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Right for the first one: wrong on the second.
Just amused at a 'rumour' about who writes what as being worthy of comment. Is it important?

The 'like' was for the first part of the post, BTW. And 'Wazza' has a right to express his/her opinion as long as it is within acceptable bounds. He is stating a common perception, but isn't condemning Wandin with it, I would think.
I'm less sure about Frog's last post, though.
Would think its a little like this forum monnie!!! Pretty sure "wazza" would not be regularly potting clubs and/or individuals if he had to put his name to it???? Not to mention majority of the time it is utter garbage!!!! Would think there is far greater issues throughout our league that maybe "wazza" could start addressing!!!

Just amused at a 'rumour' about who writes what as being worthy of comment. Is it important?

The 'like' was for the first part of the post, BTW. And 'Wazza' has a right to express his/her opinion as long as it is within acceptable bounds. He is stating a common perception, but isn't condemning Wandin with it, I would think.

It gets a bit dangerous when he/she expresses their opinion in a league sanctioned publication. Whatever is said on here about Wandin, and I'm probably the most vocal, would be water off a ducks back to them. But I wouldn't blame Wandin for being filthy on the league for printing what they did.

It gets a bit dangerous when he/she expresses their opinion in a league sanctioned publication. Whatever is said on here about Wandin, and I'm probably the most vocal, would be water off a ducks back to them. But I wouldn't blame Wandin for being filthy on the league for printing what they did.
Didn't miss mt.evelyn early in the year either!!!

Leave it to others I'm sure you'll understand once you hear the seriousness of the complaint. Umpires took note of what happened during the game and again after the game. Let's see where it all goes.

Heard taleski is gone had a troublesome knee going into the season and hville was the last straw
Anyone from hville confirm?
Don't think it really puts wandin any worse off
Far gap between them and the rest of the pack without him playing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G'day monnie
On a totally different point, just looking at valley vision and got thinking and this is not having a crack at monbulk just an observation
Would it be fair to say that monbulk rec reserve be one of the more under funded grounds in our leagues?
New score boards, club rooms etc throughout the league, upwey with a proposed new club rooms
I know there are plans at monbulk but it has been in the pipeline for as long as i can remember
Is there only so money the council can tip in the town - some going over the road to soccer
For a club that has the town behind it ( by this I mean a community club) it surprises me that you don't have better facilities

Looking forward to your detailed response
And there's no way your wazza - your too balanced to write the dribble he writes

G'day monnie
On a totally different point, just looking at valley vision and got thinking and this is not having a crack at monbulk just an observation
Would it be fair to say that monbulk rec reserve be one of the more under funded grounds in our leagues?
New score boards, club rooms etc throughout the league, upwey with a proposed new club rooms
I know there are plans at monbulk but it has been in the pipeline for as long as i can remember
Is there only so money the council can tip in the town - some going over the road to soccer
For a club that has the town behind it ( by this I mean a community club) it surprises me that you don't have better facilities

Looking forward to your detailed response
And there's no way your wazza - your too balanced to write the dribble he writes
Fair questions!
I think Emerald and Olinda had cause for concern, too, but we just have to move carefully. Olinda have been great and very supportive to us. Thanks Bloods!!
Councils have a long list of needs and a short balance sheet, so it is a matter of time and patience. Upwey, Sth Belgrave, Mt Evelyn, Wandin, Seville and more are queuing up, so a big drain on SYR.
We (various user clubs and groups) have been working on the redevelopment for five years. A number of proposals from council's design team had to be rejected and we chose to wait so that we could gather more resources to build something that caters to the community's needs. We simply couldn't afford to just replace buildings. They have to serve a need for now as well as into the future, so we will wait. We have approved the new architect firm's current concept drawings. Quite exciting. It looks like 2017 is a good chance. Drawings are on our website
Lots of hard work, fundraising and planning still to do.

Monnie I know Yarra Junction had the same issue many years ago and with some creative thinking and a match they worked around the red tape of council and funding

Remove this Banner Ad

Back