Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Olinda must have won a slice of the powerball jackpot the other Thursday, throwing HUGE coin at a few blokes at Sth Croydon, one of which (King) is very close appearantly his old man played there, would make him one of the higher payed players in the comp, this season looks to me like it will be a case of the "have" and the "have nots" and the gap between the top few and the rest will be as big as it has ever been

Kerem Baskaya also signed this week at olinda along with Danny king
Kb played for narre warren pies and has kicked 300 goals in last 3 seasons
Are you sure you haven't mixed up your "creeks" mouth???? Good mate of mine from down leongatha way reckons he's signed at stony "creek" not Olinda/Ferny "creek". This bloke would easily command upwards of 1200 a game on the open market, not sure even Olinda are in that ball park!!!

Are you sure you haven't mixed up your "creeks" mouth???? Good mate of mine from down leongatha way reckons he's signed at stony "creek" not Olinda/Ferny "creek". This bloke would easily command upwards of 1200 a game on the open market, not sure even Olinda are in that ball park!!!

Ha ha classic, although we probably deserved to be called "Stoney Creek" at different times if you get the drift....
Kingy will look sensational in Red & White

Sorry Mouth, you missed the mark on Dan King too. The only time he would be at Olinda is as a spectator, definitely staying at South Croydon.

Anyone got some predictions for Div 2 this coming year?
Interested to see what the movements are around the league

Just feeding the forum
I would be surprised if olinda had landed anyone else besides hottes and co. That would be enough IMO bloke is a absolute gun
Haven't heard of any great news around the leave worth sharing of late. I. Heard that Mende was kicked out of hville 2 years ago that's why he left for Lilydale so doubt he is retur ig
Nick Mende was never kicked out of Healesville dont know where you get your info but not true

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. Coach has left. Hearing there could be a few players on the way out as well. Bayliss and/or Taylor to coach??

Few big walkouts at another club that was already poised for a tough 2016 season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back