Player Sponsorship Season 2023 WB player sponsorship thread & Updates - please read

2023 WB Player Sponsor Options

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey all,

Welcome back to 2023!, go Dogs.

It's that time of year again to start getting the player sponsorships in order. We will be continuing with Dale & Richards. As part of the Western Bulldogs Player Sponsorship for the players we get access to

2 x tickets for the season launch
4 x tickets for the player sponsor dinner
2 x tickets for the Sutton Medal event

These are raffled off between current season contributors usually a week or so before the event. There are no gameday access tickets as part of this membership package

In parallel, Chief donates $200 on behalf of BigFooty to the player sponsorship for each board that runs it.

BigFooty rewards for board contributors:
$0 to $49 - medal only
$50 to $99 - 1 year Gold Premium + medal
$100+ - 1 year Platinum Premium + medal

Now finally, after running this for many years Fossie 32 will be taking over and running the player sponsorship. Fossie will send out a new PM to the season 2023 player sponsors with payment details. Thanks Fossie!

Last edited:
Again we look to sponsor Bailey Dale, who had a break out season and AA selection, & Ed Richards to which our commitment per player is $1,000.00 & we get access to tickets to the following events which will be confirmed by the club.

• Season launch
  • Player Sponsor Dinner
  • Charles Sutton Best and Fairest.

The minimum amount of $25 gets you in.

BigFooty perks added to your membership include

$1-49 = player sponsor badge on your account
$50 + = gold membership for 1 year + player sponsor badge
$100 + or more = platinum membership for 1 year (NO ADS) + player sponsor badge

If you want to continue on with this initiative post your name & contribution here, details for payment will be sent later.

Go Dogs!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn’t look like we’re tracking too well for two, Mike, let alone three. 🙁

Last year's post along with watchers/contributors has been rolled over to this one, so they will receive notifications/prompts. Hopefully that will wake a few up :)

Hi,
I don't think I received a reminder however I am back in again for $200. One thing having this thread pinned is that people tend to skip these and scroll to the top 3 or 4 active threads. Would it be worthwhile to unpin it briefly and dangle the carrot?

Hey all,

Welcome back to 2023!, go Dogs.

It's that time of year again to start getting the player sponsorships in order. We will be continuing with Dale & Richards. As part of the Western Bulldogs Player Sponsorship for the players we get access to

2 x tickets for the season launch
4 x tickets for the player sponsor dinner
2 x tickets for the Sutton Medal event

These are raffled off between current season contributors usually a week or so before the event. There are no gameday access tickets as part of this membership package

In parallel, Chief donates $200 on behalf of BigFooty to the player sponsorship for each board that runs it.

BigFooty rewards for board contributors:
$0 to $49 - medal only
$50 to $99 - 1 year Gold Premium + medal
$100+ - 1 year Platinum Premium + medal

Now finally, after running this for many years Fossie 32 will be taking over and running the player sponsorship. Fossie will send out a new PM to the season 2023 player sponsors with payment details. Thanks Fossie!
I'm in for $100. This is the first I have seen unless I missed the email

Back