Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 12 - Roys FFC v Dragons FFC at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that an admission it's time to pull your finger out?:tearsofjoy:
I already won a league award in the Ruck, which means I get to spend the rest of my career in a pocket drinking beer while the kids do the hard work.

View attachment 1662105

Roys, this week we have a thing - a thing against the (checks notes.... really ?? Checks them again) Dragons...

_Mike_ , Runk , JackNah_8 , Barrels , tigs2010 , Roylion , Sterge , RU_ , Kabanna , Lore , zackah , windyhill , Allikat , Elmer_Judd , Mooch , fitzroybowiedog , Zevon , royboy2 , Aristotle Pickett , 3KZ is Football , Beandip , Chezzalenko Reborn DERRINALPHIL , Ed_Gein , Phar Ace

Pop in here and suggest they don't know their right wing from their left, and in reality - they died out a long time ago and are just fictional tales based upon dinosaurs of old...
present

My back has gone out, I'm not sure I can carry anything at the moment.....
This should do the trick. 🙂

Snap Back Free Fall GIF by Channel 7

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad luck, Dragons. We had the better of the first half there but didn't put our dominance to use, particularly in the second term, kicking 3.7. Unfortunately that came back to bite us a bit in the second half and we eventually fell short by just over a couple of goals.

serial_thrilla continues his good season with another solid performance and was ably supported by Knifey Spoony, DJ75, Bradesmaen and Blaze Storm. Hatchy1992 led from the front with four goals up forward while it is good to see A Swallow back and also having a big game too.

Not the result we were after but the next round is a chance to make amends and bounce back. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back