Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 18 - Sin City Swamprats vs Las Vegas Bears @ Okey's Outhouse (SFA Park)

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The best stopper the SweetFA has ever seen against some second rate forward? Not sure what everybody was expecting.
No one knows how to spoil a party like JWS!

No one deserves such treatment more than okeychoke.

Glad I could play another blinder when the season was already lost!

God bless the gods of the sim!

No one knows how to spoil a party like JWS!

No one deserves such treatment more than okeychoke.

Glad I could play another blinder when the season was already lost!

God bless the gods of the sim!
You're just finding top form tommy. You're all set to blow the sheizenhausen out of S36.

You're just finding top form tommy. You're all set to blow the sheizenhausen out of S36.
This has all been a ploy to get my trade value up.

Okey's failure to kick 4 this week was deliberate, and a story is about to leak which involves okey, compromising photos and the wife of the Ratking CEO of the Swampies.

Tony is going to use this disappointment and public scandal to get Okey, sending me to the rats while he has a bargain basement price> All this so that the record books will show his 1000th goal was kicked at the Bears.

I SEE YOU, BOSS!

Okey's failure to kick 4 this week was deliberate, and a story is about to leak which involves okey, compromising photos and the wife of the Ratking CEO of the Swampies.

Tony is going to use this disappointment and public scandal to get Okey, sending me to the rats while he has a bargain basement price> All this so that the record books will show his 1000th goal was kicked at the Bears.

I SEE YOU, BOSS!
tony you scoundrel!

I SEE YOU, BOSS!
Sounds like a good plan, if only I had thought of it sooner.

Back