Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 18 - Sin City Swamprats vs Las Vegas Bears @ Okey's Outhouse (SFA Park)

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

OKEYDOKE7 PRESS RELEASE

This afternoon at a sold out Okey’s Outhouse, I kicked 2 goals with my only 2 opportunities before being benched, moved to full back, then benched again. It was almost scripted…

I am honoured to become the fastest player to 998 goals. I look forward to kicking my 1000th in round 1 of next year.

This week has been a tremendous build up. Some would call it a troll. The Sweet FA coffers will be filled up by the amount of eyes tuned in hoping desperately for either my success or failure.

Nobody divides or draws attention quite like me, I am the most iconic persona and player in this league.

I look forward to an entire off-season building up my 1000th goal and an entire season going on tour to gloat about it to every Sweet FA team. Anybody feeling good about what has happened today will feel miserable through most of Season 36.

There is also a slim chance that Season 36 sees me kick the 1000 and take the overall goal kicking record in the same season.

I look forward to reviewing the decision to bench me (twice) and move me to full back with Swamprats officials/league script writers.
You're really just dragging this out now. If I can find my pitch fork I'm going to go and have a quiet word with that guy.

The best stopper the SweetFA has ever seen against some second rate forward? Not sure what everybody was expecting.

You have Kennedy Parker on your team. He is not very good at qooty, and is no doubt contributing to your goalscoring woes.
Premiership captain of the Season 30 Royals, greatest premiership team in history thank you very much.

The best stopper the SweetFA has ever seen against some second rate forward? Not sure what everybody was expecting.
I'm sure it'll be reflected with 5 votes before Matera's stock standard rig efforts kick in.

Premiership captain of the Season 30 Royals, greatest premiership team in history thank you very much.
You are not very good at playing qooty....for the Rats. Do I need to update your stats again?

You are not very good at playing qooty....for the Rats. Do I need to update your stats again?
Specifically the stat where I am a 4-time All-SFA player for the Rats? :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Specifically the stat where I am a 4-time All-SFA player for the Rats? :)
Ah, I see the problem here: you're not a team player. A selfish attitude, only looking after KP...and this explains the dismal W/L record for the Rats whenever you play for them.

Ah, I see the problem here: you're not a team player. A selfish attitude, only looking after KP...and this explains the dismal W/L record for the Rats whenever you play for them.
So basically, I am a selfish player when I play for the Rats, but not when I play for the Royals. Interesting theory.

In an epic battle, it could be argued that GremioPower had the better game against I Dont Care - although there was very little in it. - 93m from 6 to 99.

I hate qooty…

So basically, I am a selfish player when I play for the Rats, but not when I play for the Royals. Interesting theory.
Hmm. Clearly there needs to be more than one massive ego other than yourself in the team to keep you in check for harmony. I foresee a successful move to the Warriors in your near future.

Hmm. Clearly there needs to be more than one massive ego other than yourself in the team to keep you in check for harmony. I foresee a successful move to the Warriors in your near future.
Excellent! I already play alongside okeydoke7 and Ant Bear :)

giphy.gif

In all seriousness, thanks Bears for a good week.

A bitterly disappointing season for our mob, particularly with okeydoke7 failing to reach the milestone.

Time to lick our wounds and get drunk on the sidelines watching the finals.

Back